Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

TIPS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celestialcarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TIPS
    Posted: 14/August/2006 at 12:04am
I AM NEW TO THE INDUSTRY AND HAVE SOME APTS THAT I AM WORKING WITH, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHEMICALS I SHOULD HAVE ON MY TRUCK.  I HAVE RED REMOVER, AND DE BRONZER AND I HAVE ENCOUNTERED SOME STAINS FROM HELL.  PLEASE, ANYONE, GIVE ME SOME TIPS OF CHEMICALS, AND WHERE TO ORDER THEM....

THANKS...NEW GUY
Sponsored Links

Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2006 at 1:00am
I really dont  feel like typing  a whole list of products for ya...so, Ill keep it simple and basic.

Prespray for nasty apartments : I use "Power-burst" (Prochem) with citrisolve as a booster. You can get it your local disty.

Emulsifiers : I run "Clean-It" (Genicare) through the truckmount. But Genicare might be a bit tough to find. Not too many disty carry the brand.

You cant beat that combo!!

Or...Check out www.steamprossolutions.com  Their "First step " prespray is VERY good and reasonably priced. I would also get their Powdered Peroxide as a booster for whites, Dingy carpets, and Light Urine problems.

Btw, If you buy 2 - 50lbs., theyll give you an extra 25lbs. FREE!!!

Hope that helps!!!

Edited by Ninja-wand - 14/August/2006 at 1:11am
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply