Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Trailermount?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotti123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailermount?
    Posted: 14/April/2004 at 9:38pm

I have seen some trailer mounted units for sale on ebay.  Any drawback to this type of setup?  I could pull it with my minivan, not have the extra  expense of a dedicated carpet cleaning vehicle.

Sponsored Links

dyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2004 at 10:01pm
only thing is it is hard somtimes to get in to tight spots & if you hire some one to run it they might not be able to tow a trailer plus in the winter you will have to back it in to shop every night not a big deal but at 10pm in the dark it is a pain & most minnivans tranis cant take to much towing so you are better off with a full size van. just trying to help i know we will both be in truble from nightrider for being so dumb and half to come on here to ask ?s good luck p.s a good trailer will cost you 8000.00 to 10000.00 plus unit& equepment but 1 less van to insure& plate & fix.
Rotti123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotti123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2004 at 12:15pm
 I guess your right.  A "good" trailer is not all that much cheaper than a used van. 
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/April/2004 at 4:31pm
I much rather use a van...trailer is cheap...but a van feels more professional and practical
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/April/2004 at 5:57pm

That's ther way Mr. Steamer cleans too........He just feels like he's doing a good job, and it just feels like it's clean, and at 35 % he just feels like he's making money

NIGHTRIDER

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/April/2004 at 9:57pm

most days I go out with 600 to 1000 bucks 4 to 6 jobs you do the math....lol

I know it's clean

and I know I can steal your best customer

with soap and water!!!!

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 12:51am

My  best customer is your worst nightmare............you can have her...

Her name is SEARS and they keep calling me to clean up the homes that you screwed up and they take your 35 % and give me 70 %.

NIGHTRIDER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 9:59am
Can anybody tell me what all this mindless dribble about how successful some of our more prominent  cleaners are on this board?  Do they do their jobs from a trailor?  Or what?  From what I can tell mabye it is a wagon a red one.  I am beginning it is from  a manure  spreader that is a type of trailor is it not?  This is just my opinion.Guitar
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 10:54am

The only thing nightrider can clean it's a phone reciever....he hasn't cleaned any carpet since the mid 80's.....He's a damn telemarketer...selling promotional CD's on how to get rich quick....lol

Thing is the CD is blank...and it comes with a note....

Dear Customer.....

Thank you for making me rich.....

sucker

Yours truly,

nightrider

Rotti123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotti123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 12:45pm
 Another thread bites the dust. 
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 3:50pm

THANK YOU FOR BUYING ONE OF MY CD'S MR. STEAMER.......LET ME SEE HOW MUCH DID I SUCKER YOU INTO PAYING FOR THAT 50 CENTS PIECE OF PLASTIC............OH HERE IT IS................$399.99 AMERICAN PLUS $19.99 SHIPPING AND HANDLING LET ME SEE THAT MAKES $422.00 CANADIAN.

HOW MANY CARPETS DO YOU HAVE TO CLEAN TO PAY ME OFF.

NIGHTRIDER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2004 at 7:40pm

Nightrider:  Do you run your telemarketing business from a trailor?  If not than what the hell are you doing replying to this post???  Thats my opinion.

Post Reply Post Reply