Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Introducing the NEWEST Rotovac 360!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCarpet33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2010 at 9:55pm
New Rotovac 360 is awesome. Bought it two weeks ago...fast set up and less strain on your hand. Highly recommended. 
Sponsored Links

bigrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2010 at 9:03am
Looks cool!
www.AbcoClean.com
kansascity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kansascity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2010 at 11:36pm
looks pretty heavy.. and i guess it will be an expensive oneUnhappy....
sgordon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2010 at 10:59am
Excuse me for doubting your words but can you tell us honestly that you actually talked more people out of buying a  machine from you for their business that you felt was the best machine available? 
Carpet Repair From Coast to Coast.
If you need a carpet repair expert or you are a carpet repair expert, call me!

http://www.creativecarpetrepair.com
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2010 at 6:52pm
Well it was real interesting reading this long thread again.

Not sure if anything ever got resolved at the end of it all.

Never did find out if Ted ate his hat either. Did it go down well with a little DFC?

In the meantime Rotovac has just quietly improved this machine to the point that most people I know consider the new 360i the best rotary in the industry. I know that I do.

Time for Ted to post another add for it I think, and let others in on this secret?Thumbs Up
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
ARubalcaba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARubalcaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/October/2010 at 10:06pm
So if a person is interested in getting a 360i, what is in the box?

Just wondering.

Abraham Rubalcaba
dba Brushes & Bonnets Carept, Upholstery, Drapery, and Tile Cleaning
brushesbonnets@cox.net
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/October/2010 at 11:15am
Which box?
ARubalcaba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARubalcaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/October/2010 at 12:53pm

I will type slower.

When I buy this item it will come in a box or boxes.  What do I get?  How many heads? Do I get a carpet cleaning head?  Do I get a tile cleaning head?   How about the stair cleaning head?  What replacement parts? Your posted flyer shows two heads, so I am assuming I get carpet and tile head as the flyer does not state items sold separately.
Apparently some parts wear out fast.  So do I get replacement parts for those that wear fast?
Where can I demo it?  I live in Phoenix, Az (USA).
Abraham Rubalcaba
dba Brushes & Bonnets Carept, Upholstery, Drapery, and Tile Cleaning
brushesbonnets@cox.net
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/October/2010 at 9:47pm
Abraham;

Ted only sells equipment into Canada.

If you are living in the USA you need to buy your equipment somewhere else.
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2010 at 1:49am
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/December/2010 at 6:09pm
Why would you consider other equipment and methods after a demo like this?

Cool!

Keep in mind that this message is coming from an equipment salesman but never the less. I have put new people into business with this type of equipment who on their first day of the job beat the pants off a 20 year seasoned professional who is still doing the same old using a manual scrub wand.

Don't be afraid to open your mind, something may jump in.

Two different thinkers:  HmmmHmmm

A Seasoned Professional - How much? How much? Too much, Too much...no thank you.

A Newbie Opportunist - WOW! That sells itself. Looks easier to use and it will give my staff and I confidence. My customers will be ecstatic and I am sure to get high-end prices. Thanks for introducing this method to me.

howellsgs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howellsgs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2011 at 12:56pm
From my understanding, the Rotovac 360 is capable of recovering up to 10% to 20% more moisture then any other rotary tool on the market. How true is that. Thinking it might make a good addition to the old tool box.

Geoffrey
Howells' Carpet Cleaning
(503) 939-0534
Feel free to call with any questions you may have. I would be honored to help.
Geoffrey
Drummond1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drummond1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2014 at 5:49pm
I have been with Rotovac since day 1 of my business.  I have 3 total now and 1 rotovac 360 that I currently use with the carpet brush head.  I have never been one that would trade quality for speed but with the 360 it is really much faster to clean with a gives a deeper cleaning than a wand.  I really don't understand why more carpet cleaners wouldn't want the best piece of equipment for cleaning carpet?
Drummond1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drummond1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2014 at 5:51pm
I get to see that demo in person everyday.  Absolutely blows me away and how good it cleans.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112