Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Electricty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Electricty
    Posted: 01/April/2004 at 8:34pm

With all these heaters, high volume pumps and all these multi stage vac motors.  How many times do you trip the breakers and what guage is your your cords?  I know with the Kleen rite machine  I have no trouble tripping breakers when the secondary heater is on.  I don't have as many problems with my pbIII single cord.

Do most of you just use tap water temp or does your machine have a heater?

Sponsored Links

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/April/2004 at 11:53pm

When using my portable which I rarely do...I always try to plug into the stove, because it's got that nice 30 amp fuse....(always have a few extra fuses if your a portable guy) or the washroom with that nice trip plug...and if you cord is long enough down stairs right off the electrical box.

If you find you trip breakers alot you might also change the cord on your machine to a heavier gage, something that allows the power to flow faster and allows for that surge of amps once your heater kicks in, or your vac boosts up

People & Standards You Can Trust
westcovina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westcovina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2011 at 6:18pm
I have two use 2 cords with my porty. There is a switch that turns a led green when I have two circuits.
 Post Reply Post Reply