Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Hydramaster RX-20
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

RX-20 OR POWER GLIDE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpet express Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RX-20 OR POWER GLIDE
    Posted: 22/September/2005 at 1:05pm

Hi, i am new in this forum, my neme is Jose Forero and i live in Peru. I have a Prochem EVEREST truckmount and i been cleaning just for the last 5 months now and what i have seem in this market is that you encounter residential carpets with 6 to even 17 years without a profetional cleaning done in this time, plus the city of Lima- Peru has a   weather  98 % humidity and is surround it by desert so it has a lot of dust, so you can imagine the situation, i spend to much time cleaning one small area and know i will  have a comercial account and it is a big place to clean ( 5249 feet) and very dirty, so my provider " CROWN CLEANING SUPPLIES" ORLANDO, FL  ( how havenīt been there for me  after the sale, ) told me about the RX-20  from HYDRAMASTER  and say that this machine was the best deal for me, becouse it cleans just in one pass.

I been reading and find out that this other machine from Prochem is highly recomended. What you guys think about this, i apretiate any comments that you may have. thank you.

Jose.   

Jose Forero
Sponsored Links

carpet express View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpet express Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2005 at 6:06pm
This machine i am talking ablut is the Power glide, i am sorry didnt mentioneted before.
Jose Forero
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2005 at 2:11am
Go with the RX 20. Just my opinion
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2005 at 8:54pm

RX-20 is a bit more versatile,lighter weight,and easier to get parts for should you need them in the future

although I've never used the Powerglide

I actually didn't think they still made them

A.K.A.
Andy
carpet express View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpet express Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2005 at 9:53am

Thank you guys for the replies, now i am very sure about geting the RX-20. Again thank you very much.

Jose.  

Jose Forero
 Post Reply Post Reply