Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

AQUATECH TM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2004 at 7:00pm

I'll bring the barbecue and prizes for the participants.!!

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2004 at 7:31pm

I would love another steam off........that I'd pay to see....

Ted could promote his chemicals and equipment.....no auctions this time TED...lol

I saw Ted cry.....let me just say the magic words

black 25th edition Ninja

Harry could do a leather demo...and nightrider could be comic relief

steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2004 at 9:45pm

Ted, so what's the date going to be??

Steamdragon the hotter the better.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2004 at 10:04pm

Wow Mr. Steamer you sure have a good memory.     What year was that 1999 or 2000?

Harry can do a demo but night rider will be your straight man, you are more of a comic relief then any one that I have come across in this forum. 

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 5:04pm

Well Adwa, thats the first time I ever saw Ted cry.....big old crocodile tears...

I couldn't believe those cheap bastards...they took poor Teddy Bear for a ride.

Ted is such a nice man I wonder how he makes any money.....he's a magician he must *POOF* his own...lol

Len Gribble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Len Gribble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 5:11pm

Please don’t take offence on reading these threads I would say that this was a British site by your tone and not in you face attitude.  I like it!!!

Len

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 7:15pm

Mr. Steamer your right Ted is a man full of knowledge willing to help everybody and also is willing to give everything away at cost.

This is why he needs a wife like he has to keep him from bankruptcy

As for me I would love to have a Steam Off!!!!!!!! Lets work on Ted for the summer months. I promise that I will not forget hopefully to put you on the invite list!!!!!!! 

I will even bring a mirror so you can look around and see Steam Dragon  and we must not forget poor Stanley, he can cook the hamburgers.

General Lee can inspect the quality of the food, and Jim Darling can get the safety data sheets on our performance.

Nightrider we can get him to bring the French Ladies for the night entertainment.

Greg can fly up with some fresh Lobster and Doug can put them in the boiling water were he is most of the time.

For the mess Padman can bring his pads for napkins. Xeon who started this post can be our Master of Ceremonies.

Len can come over on a ship and bring the ropes for the tug of war and Brian can make sure we are safe and don't hurt our-selfs.

Monster clean can supply to Tea from Boston and Steaminpile can do the invitations on Ted's 800 number. 

Mr. Mike can bring the hard liquor and we can all get a glimpse of handsome john.

We can all wonder who is in the kitchen with Dyna! maybe it's Prince!

Super Ken can glide right in and we will all end with Foolingyu, I think she has the eyes for us.

What do you think Mr. Steamer!!!!!!!    

Edited by Adwa
xenon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xenon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 7:41pm

I don't think I will make it.

I live near Edmonton, Alberta.

Xenon

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 8:09pm
She didn't forget a soul.... xenon fly baby fly.......
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 8:10pm
I'm just me....really...lol
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 7:40pm

Inspect the food??

I'll polish it off!!!!!!!!

Even if its 2 4 1!!!!!!!

Steam off???!!!

How will my OP or Cimex compete?? I'll supe up my Cleanmore!

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2004 at 7:57pm

I'm bringing this to the for front again Stanley.

Are we going to convince Ted of a "Steam Off" this summer or what.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2004 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Adwa Adwa wrote:

I'm bringing this to the for front again Stanley.

Are we going to convince Ted of a "Steam Off" this summer or what.

I guess this would be a real steam off as all you tm cleaners clean with steam. thats 212 at the wand. Maybe you guys can hookup a big whistle on your units and make it blow just like the big steam boilers on steam engines.  The biggest and loudest gets a prize. Or at least something of interest.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12