Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 30>
Author
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 9:43pm

If you have DONE it and BEEN there, then I question why you don't know the differnce.

Bonneting is much more surface type cleaning, op digs and gets INTo the fibers, and the pads absrobancy compared to bonnets are not comparable. So again, "IF" you have been there done that, why would you ask?

OK, would you put padding up against your TM? Quality wise?

I would, WHY? Because I KNOW padding, now bonneting, nope, I will tip my hat to you.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 9:45pm
You can't get to the bottom with OP...no matter what you tell me....if the stain is removed with your op I can bring it right back with my wand...
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 9:59pm
for commercial carpets pad is the way to go.....for nylon carpets no way
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 10:20am

You can't get to the bottom with HWE, that is a falacy, any person who thinks they can TOTALLY clean a gravity fed product, hasn't been looking into the depths of a carpet to check thier work.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 1:16pm

padman i want a box of these pads. i'll put it to the test and if your right i'll switch. but i can't see it getting any cleaner. but i won't knock it till i try it. 

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 2:50pm

The pads in and of themselves are nothing special Greg, they are 100% cotton terri, heavy and durable terri. But that added to oscillation is what enables the deep cleaning and removal of soils and such.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 3:51pm

With Latex backing padman ...no.. Steam cleaning even at 500 psi won't touch the underlay...but it'll hit right to the root of the fiber alot better than OP......

Latex backing acts like a water barrier.....but if the moisture sits there long enough it will eventually soak through.....ie coffee stain

and that's my point pad man...you really only wipe the top...OP uses very little moisture...so you don't get the wicking problem....op doesn't get anywhere near the root of the carpet.......

a spill might be small on the top...but just imagine what the underpad sucks up....

Now if the backing is jute....I think that steam will the underpad....but who really sees alot of jute backed carpet now a days

PRINCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 8:44pm

STAINS GONE = HAPPY CUSTOMER

BACKING DIRTY= NOBODY SEES= NOBODY CARES

PADMAN DOES NICE WORK= MONEY FOR HIM AND NOT MR. STEAMER

We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 8:54pm
never said I didn't agree...I wanna get paid...so I want stains gone too OP will do that...but don't tell me it's a real deep cleaning I ain't buying that
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 9:00pm

I am not asking you to buy anything, I am telling you that it is so, whether or not you believe is irrevelant.

It isn't a SLAM on HWE to have a deep cleaning method.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 9:36pm
mr steamer bonnet ,and buy the sounds of it op cleaning, clean to the base of the fiber. if i'm wrong let me know padman.   
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 9:46pm

Padman..you know that I think you do nice good work, I will also admit on this forum we have promised to meet in the next comming months in Kentucky to see your machine in action. I have been speaking with Ted at Kleenkuip for some walk behinds that will cut down on time and expence for some maintenance contracts I picked up starting towards mid summer, these are secure 2 and 3 year deals that require regular monthly carpet care program, and as it stands your machine might be the answer, maybe it's not, I have no idea, but to say deep down cleaning is possible with your machine. I think NOT.       Make a Video using both systems, and do all the tests in front of the camera, but PadMan.......no break-away shots, and keep talking while the camera is rolling, or better still I want to see a big clock with a big red second hand counting every second that goes by while the camera keeps rolling.

Jack         NIGHTRIDER  where time and destiny meet only once in a lifetime

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 10:00pm
So all this time....OP was the way to go....is there an OP stair tool????
LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 10:48pm

For commercial carpet maintenance , nothing comes close to the Cimex.

You will have a blast tearing that up.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 30>