Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New vacuum cleaner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ChristopherShanon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristopherShanon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New vacuum cleaner
    Posted: 18/August/2021 at 3:29am
You can try with these:

1)     APEX Upright Vacuum Cleaner

2)     Complete C3 Vacuum for Soft Carpet

3)     AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

4)     Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5)     V11 Outsize Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

Sponsored Links

groutgroovy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groutgroovy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2020 at 1:24am
Good suggestion in above comments. But my according Google Search is best for you. 

jbateswilli8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbateswilli8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/October/2020 at 10:41am
Originally posted by JeDrewAub JeDrewAub wrote:

You can look for Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 vacuum cleaner it will only cost you $350. I used it to my Cyrus Artisan Creek Rugs. I want to maintain its glory and beauty :D 

I'm also love Dyson. But I've been using a  dyson sv11 for last 2 years. Maybe it was under $600.
JeDrewAub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeDrewAub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2020 at 9:19pm
The color black one :D 
JeDrewAub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeDrewAub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2020 at 9:17pm
You can look for Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 vacuum cleaner it will only cost you $350. I used it to my Cyrus Artisan Creek Rugs. I want to maintain its glory and beauty :D 

Olivia_D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/February/2020 at 5:22am
Dog owners and robot vacuum LOL
derek_s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derek_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2020 at 4:35am
Flooring? How many floors do you have? 

Originally posted by davos davos wrote:

Hey,

I have the Dyson ball for about 2 years and it's really good! Before Dyson, I had one from Miele, which was not bad, but the filter bags were too expensive in the long run. I have 2 birds as pets, there comes a lot of dirt together, say 2-3 bags in a month, that is expensive to see a year. That's the main reason why the purchase of a Dyson pays off for me.

As for its actual vacuuming performance, it's really good, light AND powerful. I have to admit that I was a little concerned when I bought it but I I have to say my concerns were unfounded because this is an amazing vacuum cleaner and I love how light it is to carry around.  I have not regretted the purchase.

We had a Dyson ball that a plastic peice broke and apparently is not sold to repair it.  I don't like that they are made of cheap and apparently brittle plastic and that you cannot buy parts to fix them. I believe they should not be disposable for the price.
But well, that's just me and my preferences. For a budget this is a decent model. Though keep in mind that Consumer Reports did a test of bagless vacuums some time ago and while the Dyson was very good, some of the other companies have caught up and are a lot less $$.

Originally posted by Billy Barty Billy Barty wrote:

I always request that my customers vacuum before I steam clean their carpets. But, if they don't get around to the vacuuming I always have my trusty Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright. The HEPA filter is great and I don't worry so much about vacuuming and breathing in all that excess dust that a regular vacuum stirs up.

My old vacuum always left me coughing with a sore throat the next day. Unhappy

Those Roomba's are cool!...gotta love technology.

Roomba's are not an option when you have two separate floors to clean. I've always considered them to be an addition to a main vacuum cleaner, not a single unit. Keep in mind that even under ideal circumstances, it needs to be emptied out after every run, and manually cleaned at least every two or three runs. Still, if you could get one on a discount it might be a great purchase. 
HenryNeal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryNeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2019 at 5:38am
You need to buy a good vacuum cleaner that is used by professional carpet cleaning companies. A regular vacuum cleaner removes only small debris, but bedbugs, old dirt, etc. usually stay on the carpet after using ordinary vacuum cleaners.
BethJohns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BethJohns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/June/2019 at 6:39am
I prefer Dyson too. I think you should go with the majority.
marshallbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marshallbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/February/2019 at 8:49am
I suggest you to 
  • Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor.
  • good for both home and office
christopher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2018 at 5:21am
Personally I preffer Robotic vacuums for a last time. I love my Roomba 980 it performs really well.
Billy Barty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Barty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2018 at 10:38pm
I always request that my customers vacuum before I steam clean their carpets. But, if they don't get around to the vacuuming I always have my trusty Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright. The HEPA filter is great and I don't worry so much about vacuuming and breathing in all that excess dust that a regular vacuum stirs up.

My old vacuum always left me coughing with a sore throat the next day. Unhappy

Those Roomba's are cool!...gotta love technology.
When I clean it, I mean it! :)
Prada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2018 at 2:59am
I have a Dyson and a Roomba and I love them both

davos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2018 at 1:16am

Hey,

I have the Dyson ball for about 2 years and it's really good! Before Dyson, I had one from Miele, which was not bad, but the filter bags were too expensive in the long run. I have 2 birds as pets, there comes a lot of dirt together, say 2-3 bags in a month, that is expensive to see a year. That's the main reason why the purchase of a Dyson pays off for me.

As for its actual vacuuming performance, it's really good, light AND powerful. I have to admit that I was a little concerned when I bought it but I I have to say my concerns were unfounded because this is an amazing vacuum cleaner and I love how light it is to carry around.  I have not regretted the purchase.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>