Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Air movers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:17am
Originally posted by We Dry We Dry wrote:

Doug,

I do NOT sell airmovers nor any restoration equipment/supplies.

Brian, Maybe you can shower me with the right answer!

Well than just what equipment do you reccomend?  You don't necessarily have to sell it  do you?  Apparently you have something in mind or you would not have asked the question now would you ?Guitar

Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:26am

Just for your records Doug I was asking Brian about the airmovers. He is an expert in this field and was simply wondering what his thoughts were.

Just My Opinion!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:35am
Originally posted by We Dry We Dry wrote:

Brian, Please dont get me started on this one!

Well:  It certainly sounds to me like you have an opinion??

Guitar

Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 12:24pm

Everyone has an opinion....

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 1:05pm
Mr. Lozecki., ASD,WRT CDT Iternational Inc., Cat Director Of Network Development:  Please forgive me for intruding.  How silly of me not to notice this was a private conversation between you and Brian.  I would guess with all these letters behind your name a common person like myself would have to pay to get your opinion.Guitar
Just My opinion
Brian Strawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Strawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 6:28pm
Hi Doug i agree with the name recognition. I think some of the MFG
marketing is just that marketing.You and i know it does not make a
difference of the brand name as long as they work and you get a good
deal. Yes many work better than some other brands. Most jobs that are
flooded less than 6" are best dryed with the cheaper traditional air
movers. Just my opinion. MR. Lozecki this is probally not your thoughts
but try a tradition against your axial fan in this condition and i will win!

Doug would you agree. You may need other types of air movers for jobs
above 6" How about you mr Lozecki.
Brian Strawn
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 6:48pm

Brian, In my own opinion the best all around airmover is the gales force.

Brian Strawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Strawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 8:11pm
Mr Lozecki our you crazy!!
Brian Strawn
TGIF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TGIF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 11:30pm
What are they teaching us in the ASD course guys.  Please don't tell me Ace fans because that is a joke. 
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 9:34am
TGIF......I think that the Gale Force is a better air mover than the Ace....The ace has lower CFM and does not push as much air as the Gale Force...Do you have any of either of them?
TGIF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TGIF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 12:40pm

We Dry:  I do not own any of the Gale Force.  I have been waiting for the MAx Force to come out.  I got suckered into buying 150 of the Ace fans after I went to the ASD.  I think that Brian was right for the most part the turbo air movers are propbably the one I want a lot of stock in.  Don't get me wrong I like the Ace.  In hind site I wish I had some Gale Force or Max force to balance out my airmovers.  The Ace is great for those old Toronto homes with 110 power.  At least you can get the amount of air movement in the home.  

In reality we should have a blend of all types of air movers because every job is truly different. 

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 1:33pm
I agree...The only issue I see with the Gale Force is that you need the stand and thats an extra $100...USD.... And them im not sure if its still CSA/UL approved... Do you know? Ive always wondered...... And for most water losses the regular air movers works great...I agree
TGIF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TGIF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 5:23pm
In fact We Dry.  If I had a choice of only being able to use one kind of airmover and I was able to buy 500 of them it would be the turbo dryer with 2-3 speeds. 
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 5:25pm
I agree...But woudl you also agree to have some low amperage air movers on board for the older losses or maybe the larger losses where you need 300 airmovers and dont have enough power?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>