Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Noob here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luigi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Noob here
    Posted: 28/April/2016 at 7:22pm
I am new here, I was twelve years in carpet cleaning and restorations for various companies. I have dyed carpet on location, done all types of repair on carpet, used every cleaning process that I know to exist (with the exception of sonic, and carbonated), cleaned all sorts of upholstery including about a dozen code X peices, Glazed chintz, black buckram, flocked velvet, animal hair, Haitian cotton and Tahitian cotton (long before safe cleaners were ever made for cleaning those types of upholstery). Started in the residential commercial/racket and later worked almost exclusively for apartment and town home realty companies.  I used to be very knowledgeable about the chemistry involved as well.

Man I stayed in great shape then. Now I am fat and old and do troubleshooting over the phone. I am an official member of Mensa. I came across this as I was doing some research before doing my carpets (myself) and realized when reading a thread that a some of the advice is from people who have a bit to learn about the things they are talking about. I would like to share my experience.

In other words, HI!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply