Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Tips to clean cushions.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tips to clean cushions.
    Posted: 30/December/2015 at 3:05pm
I suggest you get rid of the cushion. Who wants to put their head on a pillow with urine on it?

If you are persistent on keeping the cushion then spray a product on it called Bad Boy Pet Odour & Stain Remover - Bad Boy is a unique concentrated safe bacterial enzyme digester and deodorizer. Removes stains and odours caused from feces, urine, blood, vomit and grass. Eliminates & Neutralizes Odours Instantly!

Sponsored Links

dowens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dowens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2016 at 9:24am
I have a can and recently it made a terrible stain on one of my pillows. I don't know what to do, since the pillow is so decorative. It has lase nad shiny stones. It was very expensive. I don't want to ruin it
suspicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suspicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2016 at 6:19am
I would also suggest you to remove the cushion. It would be smelly.
Limelight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limelight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2016 at 11:24am
get rid :)
gordoncorner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordoncorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2017 at 2:16am
If it is light, then wash it and dry it under sunlight.
Mosies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mosies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2017 at 5:39am
You can always try cleaning it. Worst case, get rid of it like others said.

CarpetCleanerFontana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetCleanerFontana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2017 at 6:48pm
White vinegar usually works great
Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2017 at 7:05pm
I would use enzyme one both sides of the cushion and let it sit for 30 minutes then would use hot water extraction to extract it and let it sit out in the sun to dry
 Post Reply Post Reply