Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

No calls? Slow for anyone else?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No calls? Slow for anyone else?
    Posted: 22/November/2013 at 9:32am
Hi everyone, long time no see! I moved to Denver about 18 months ago and started doing carpet cleaning part time so I haven't been too focused on getting jobs. However I've been getting a good 5-7 jobs a month to supplement my income every month or a good flood or two (I was just in Boulder, good money!). So I have some listings on Google and Yahoo that pull these. However I haven't had a call since October 15th! Nothings changed, no bad reviews, nothing like that but my God, not a SINGLE call. I was wondering if it's slow for anyone else. It's the holidays, so it's supposed to pick up a little.

Cheers!

BTW. I might be getting out of the business completely, so I might have a Chemtex 18 Horse power with about 200 hours and 2 Evolutions, 2 1200's and 14 air movers for sale soon. I'm working on getting a contract for my current occupation and if I do, I can retired the old wand and truck mount :).

Sponsored Links

cleaningexp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleaningexp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/November/2013 at 11:38am
Been one of those years Business is off for everyone I have spoke to
Very strange as this business is recession proof per say
People are being very careful with their spending both residential and commercial just need to ride it out.     
DGcarpetclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DGcarpetclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2014 at 4:31pm
Usually in the carpet cleaning industry there are periods like this. Sometimes is very sissonal depends on the region your business is located. My company is located in New Orleans Louisiana and i can feel the difference a lot. In this case the best you can do is to do more advertising so you can attract more customers.Also you can start calling your old customers that you cleaned 4-6 months ago. That will do the job a bit and give you more work. But when is slow is slow. Smile 
Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2017 at 7:53pm
Every carpet cleaning Market has it slow periods and being that it's the holidays people are most likely to spend because of buying gifts and things like that
 Post Reply Post Reply