Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How to bid on dry ice blasting jobs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BTCportland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BTCportland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to bid on dry ice blasting jobs
    Posted: 24/December/2011 at 4:26pm
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I talked to a guy in Boston that told me about the same. He said he charges 3,500 a day but he has a team of a few people. I definitely see the need for a minimum as well. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/December/2011 at 3:00pm
< = ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0" =text/> It will depend on your market and the amout of competition. We generally charge $2.50 s/f but that could go up or down depending on the job. You will want to set a minimum charge $1000 plus. A tote of ice cost us about $200 for 400lbs of ice. Then you have a compressor rental. It is definately a neich market so charge accordingly.
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
BTCportland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BTCportland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2011 at 3:01pm
I recently started a cleaning company and I am looking to get into restoration with in a year or so.  I bought a dry ice blaster for use in restoration down the road but in the mean time I want to bid on some industrial cleaning and mold removal jobs.  Does anyone know anything about how to price dry ice blasting work?  
Dry ice blasting is a great alternative to sand blasting and works through the evaporation of Co2 so it is a green and eco friendly, there is no clean up of media and is used in various industries from cleaning electrical components, printing presses, graffiti removal, automotive industry, paint/mold removal and many others. 

Any input would be great, thanks. 

Post Reply Post Reply