Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

internal heater for portable

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buckeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: internal heater for portable
    Posted: 21/November/2011 at 1:42am
Hi Guys
Looking for some assistance. I have a Ninja 150psi portable extractor 2 Stage Vac and was wondering if there was anyway of installing the optional internal heater even after I have bought the extractor without a heater? I am right now heating with a bucket heater (pain in the you know what) and really want to switch to a internal heater (convenient). Was looking at externals, but annoyed with too many cables and plugs - especially in residential homes. Thanks in advance!
"Let us Do Your "Dirty" Work
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2011 at 1:23pm
First off you need to stop heating your water beyond 160°F with a bucket heater as the heat must pass through the pump and the pump manufacturer voids warranties after that temperature.

The internal heater heats AFTER the pump and any good distributor should be able to install one for you. But, keep in mind that your existing hoses, valves and jets may also have to be changed to withstand the close-to-boiling temperatures.

Good Luck Thumbs Up

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2011 at 3:47pm
All temperature Tide alleviates the need for hot water to clean carpets.....lol
Why don't you throw a box of Tide down your stairs Ted.....lol 
                                                  Nightrider
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2011 at 7:15pm
LOL lol..........lol LOL
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/November/2011 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Why don't you throw a box of Tide down your stairs Ted.....lol 
                                                  Nightrider

I threw a box of Tide down the stairs as suggested and had a serious foaming and bubbles problem. But luckily 6 ounces of our KK Defoamer (Bubble Buster) and a Ninja had it cleaned up in no time.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/November/2011 at 10:53pm
CRAP.....you got me there. Nice job, great come-back. Maybe I'll catch you on the re-bound . Lucky for you that your son is so talented  lol.

Nightrider
 Post Reply Post Reply