Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Congrats Kleen Kuip. You are now #3!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Congrats Kleen Kuip. You are now #3!
    Posted: 20/September/2011 at 11:35am
It has been a long time coming, but the carpet cleaning community is finally catching on to the value of this board. For the first time ever the KK board has pulled ahead in readership of both the ICS board and Mikey's board.

Only TMF and WOC have more readers than this board.

Look at these Alexa Stats:

Country

Rank

United States Flag  United States

Overall Rank..............323,095   Growth in last 30 days..............-20%

-boards.com’s Regional Traffic Ranks

Country

Rank

United States Flag  United States

Overall Rank............468,296
Increase in last 30 days...............1%

With Alexa, the lower your numbers, the more readers you have. I still believe that KK is one of the best boards on the web and it's best days (and readership) are yet to come.Smile

Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
Sponsored Links

Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2011 at 3:10pm
Actually I just checked again and KK is almost #2 now this month thanks to the 110% increase in readership it had these last 30 days.

WOC reach is running at .00071
KK reach is right behind at .00068

And today 32 online reading here Vs 18 online there.

Only TMF is substantially busier than here.Upper
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2011 at 5:52pm
Great to see you back Ken Clap...I hope all is well...the KK forum has been lacking without your expanded knowledge and expertise.

Unfortunately we get a lot of spammers from India and China...Downer and if I don't stay on top of it things can get ugly very quickly.

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2011 at 7:06pm
Thanks Mike.

Yeah I was pretty burned out last fall from all those 90 hour weeks I had been putting in for these last 5 years or so. So when my Diabetes condition took a turn for the worse last November it was necessary to withdraw from almost all my posting on the 5 different boards I was posting at. For a while there I could not even walk. By March I was able to walk again and started a Chelation treatment to remove the Calcium blockage I had in my arteries to my feet. By the end of April my condition had been cured.

I am trying to limit my work and posting time to only 80 hours a week now so not wear myself out. Afterall I am not Superman. When I forget that my body has a way of reminding me.Smile
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2011 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Mr.Mike Mr.Mike wrote:

Great to see you back Ken Clap...I hope all is well...the KK forum has been lacking without your expanded knowledge and expertise.

Unfortunately we get a lot of spammers from India and China...Downer and if I don't stay on top of it things can get ugly very quickly.

I can understand the spammers from India Mike. This site has been entertaining them for years and years now. And still is judging by these Alexa stats today:

Kleenkuip.com’s Regional Traffic Ranks

Country

Rank

India Flag  India

The Indians have the second greatest amount of English speakers in the world. Second only to the USA. It is little wonder that so many tune in here to be entertained. This is a very popular site over there.

The Chinese don't show up on the stats. Yet. But I am sure they will as phone based internet connectivity expands there at the current rate of over 100 million users per year.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply