Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Upholstery & Fine Fabrics Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Upholstery cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westcovina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upholstery cleaning
    Posted: 23/June/2011 at 2:54pm
What is your favorite cleaning solution for upholstery with the cleaning code "W" ?
Sponsored Links

ronscleantips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronscleantips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2011 at 6:43pm
Hi

I will Recomend you to use Formula 90 and mix with

Chemspec Liquid Haitian Cotton Upholstery Shampoo

join to share and learn about

carpet cleaning in Brooklyn

CarpetsAndRug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetsAndRug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2011 at 12:28am
I agree. Formula 90 really works.
rsaunders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsaunders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2014 at 12:38pm
I don't think we can get Formula 90 in Ireland?
VividCleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VividCleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2014 at 2:31pm
I use DFC105 for upholstery or whenever a customer wants ECO-friendly carpet cleaning done.
AlexMason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/August/2014 at 6:24am
I prefer http://hydra-int.com/carpet-cleaning. - Hydra Extract, carpet cleaning shampoo for upholstery cleaning.
JosephV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JosephV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/February/2017 at 11:05pm
I've seen my wife using baby wipes to clean the upholstery. I laughed at her in the beginning, but the result was just amazing. It removes the stains and dirt out easily with no much water and soap.
millyferry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millyferry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/November/2017 at 2:30am
Formula 90 is the best choice. I use this.
jakefinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakefinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2018 at 7:22am
https://gocleanerscarpetcleaning.com.au/carpet-steam-cleaning/ - steam cleaning technique is best for the removal of the dust and grime from the inner layers of the carpets, mattress, upholstery
 Post Reply Post Reply