Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Von Schrader

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schawthorne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Von Schrader
    Posted: 05/May/2011 at 5:54pm
Does anyone use Von Schrader machines?  How do they compare with everything else?
Steve
A little hope can go a long way....
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2011 at 5:00pm
Von Schrader is an interesting concept.

They sell you a dry foam machine and teach you to market to the money side of the railway tracks. Many professional carpet cleaners are very negative towards this system. But, I also have many customers who do extremely well with the dry concept.

New equipment is expensive. Check out our used equipment site and you will find Von Schrader value for your money.

chrisc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2014 at 3:36pm
I use it and i love it i did some head to head with a TM and my system did a better job and dryed in 30mins 
 Post Reply Post Reply