Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

back pac vacumms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: back pac vacumms
    Posted: 19/March/2011 at 10:08am
Does anyone use a back pack vacuum and if so do you think they are better than using a standard upright like a dyson for example
Sponsored Links

SharperCleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharperCleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2011 at 6:50am

The vacuum may seem pretty mundane, virtually every household needs one. I have noticed is that it is very important for a vacuum to be easy to use, if it is going to serve its purpose of keeping your carpets clean. Nobody wants to carry around a clunky design that is hard to use, and it should also be easy on your body, or have a good ergonomic design. You also want to have good filtration, the dirt needs to go into the vacuum, and stay out of the air, where it may wind up back in your carpet. The name suggests, the Royal Backpack Vacuum is a that you easily carry on your back. Say goodbye to lugging around your heavy outdated push style vacuum. With this easy to use lightweight vacuum, you will be able to move easily up and down flights of stairs between the levels of your home or commercial building without trying to drag a heavy vacuum behind you.

amera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2011 at 11:55am
I always used the oreck 8 pound it slides under beds and its powerfull thing if you clean a lot of commercial carpet a back pac is good but make you buy a good one price around $400-450

alphacleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphacleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2011 at 7:41pm
I use a backpack only if I have to (when cleaning stairs, corners and hard to reach areas). I currently have Hoover which I'm not very happy with. I know that ProTeam are good ones. But I still prefer regular upright for everyday cleaning. Sanitaire is what I like from uprights. 
 Post Reply Post Reply