Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

price per sq ft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adams Carpet Care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: price per sq ft
    Posted: 02/September/2010 at 11:06am

Hello all,

I have an opportunity to bid on a job cleaning an auto dealer's showroom. Ceramic tile & grout with no protective finish. Approx. 9000 sq. ft. Any idea what I should be charging per square foot. I service the Southern Ontario area.

Thanks in advance.

Adams Carpet Care

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2010 at 10:10pm
what are they willing to pay...

sometimes I can get away with 1.00 a sq ft in residential

I would try to go in at maybe .25 to .50 cents
www.mr-steamer.com
Mark McMaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark McMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2010 at 8:30pm
Steamer right around the target there considering the size. Try to get them on a maintenance program as well. Do the first cleaning for around $2,500 and then get them quarterly or what ever, Keep an eye on it.
 Is this a textured tile as many are and many times there are black tire marks on there as well. Id there are tire marks, you're gonna wanna puch yourself in the face as these are a real biatch to remove.
Don't take your organs to heaven.....
Heaven knows we need them here

www.mcmastertile.com
Adams Carpet Care View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adams Carpet Care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/September/2010 at 4:18pm
Thank you both for your replies. I hope to be doing an inspection in the next week or so prior to giving a quote. This will answer some of these questions.

ACC
trole4us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trole4us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2010 at 7:42pm
i charge as low as 0.25 c if it is in good condition up to 0.50 c, since commercial looking for cheap prices. its hard to charge regular and high prices and get the job even if you do good job.

if they call you few times a year it is worth it. 
Sleepy
 Post Reply Post Reply