Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

HOW DO YOU FILL THE WATER IN A PORTY?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2010 at 12:02pm
there are plastic hoses at Wal-Greens (I'm sure you can find them at Wal-Mart too) that connect to any faucet without any adapters needed. They have a rubber end that you sometimes have to work onto the faucet. They also sell one for bath tubs. It's meant to make a temporary sprayer from the faucet. You can take the spray head off and just use the hose. It's a quick and easy solution. But I'd advise holding the hose while it's filling because sometimes it can come off. They cost about $6 each (one for the faucet and one for the bath tub).

Here is a pic

http://www.wdrake.com/WalterDrake/Shopping/ProductDetail.aspx?CID=Home&SCID=Bath&CollectionID=I1AA&SourceCode=20509000001&mr:trackingCode=BA24E407-C781-DE11-B7F3-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA
Sponsored Links

greenclean_adam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenclean_adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2010 at 7:17pm
Atlantis: good advice about holding the hose. too often have i left the tape running, turn my back for a second to get distracted and forget, to then remember 10 minutes later and it's on the floor getting everything wet!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12