Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Upholstery & Fine Fabrics Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Movie theater seats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2010 at 10:58pm
Supperclean Carpet Care?? How orignal?Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

#1superclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1superclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2010 at 9:57am
your too funny doug bet u keep your family laughing the name is superclean carpetcare

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1superclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2010 at 10:32am
im busy enough right now
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2010 at 9:02am
Originally posted by #1superclean #1superclean wrote:

im busy enough right now
Yiu are one of the lucky ones.
Just My opinion
prouddadx3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prouddadx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2010 at 11:21am
Most people do not have trade name rights outside of their state. Hopefully business will pick up for all soon. We could all change our name to Super Clean, that would be kinda funny. No offense.
prouddadx3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prouddadx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2010 at 11:23am
I was having so much fun I forgot what I wanted to post. I would target $100.00 an hour for any service. Once you take out taxes,costs, labor etc.. Not much left over especially if your trying to grow your business.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1superclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2010 at 5:35pm
i charge 100.00 per hr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1superclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2010 at 5:35pm
yes business will pick up soon enough for all im sure
stuey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2010 at 6:53pm

HEY SUPERCLEAN-CARPET, DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD USING THAT NAME?? AS LONG AS THE OTHER SUPER CLEAN IS NOT IN YOUR STATE HE CAN USE THAT NAME!! SORRY TO BE THE BEAR OF BAD NEWS!!  IM JUST STARTING OUT AND I THINK I AM GOING TO USE SUPER DUPER-CARPETCARE!! HEHE NOT TO ORIGINAL THERE FOR THERE ARE GOING TO BE SUPERCLEAN'S ALL OVER!!!

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2010 at 7:09pm
Yep.. I'm Johnsuperclean. LOL The ? is do you really really get
it superclean or clean if superfast?

YES

OR

NO
shaoqingan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaoqingan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2010 at 9:59pm
You can quote by hourly rate, but must be discounted for the large and repetitive job.
Bt Andy of www.havehouse.com
Andy
Dallas HaveHouse Carpet Cleaning
www.havehouse.com
westcovina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westcovina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2011 at 4:39pm
I have never done a theater that cleaned their seats quarterly. You have hit the mother load with this one. I can clean the average theater chair in less than two minutes if it has been properly maintained. You need to charge them one price to get them up to snuff. Then a lower price once that is done.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12