Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

BEST PSI IN THE GTA?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 2:17pm

ITS IS WHAT IT IS: I DO FINE WITH WHAT I USE AND SELL, I'M IN THE G.T.A

AND

DON'T LIKE DENNIS : TAKE YOUR COMMENTS AND DROP THEM LIKE THERE HOTTTT.........

mike
Sponsored Links

dontlikedennis View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 5:52pm

There is a conflict of interest if Michaels Equipment is selling at wholesale prices to a guy who is cleaning carpets. Wait till all the other Michaels dealers hear about this sh*t.

In Short, Michaels equipment sells direct to carpet cleaners...sh*t will hit the fan when the other distributors find out.

Not good business for the guy who owns Michaels/Advantage/Hardy

cmss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 6:47pm

We do not use any equipment bought at wholesale prices at all. I own canadian multi sanitation supply, we sell supplies and equipment. We have parnters in the carpet cleaning business, but nothing is sold to them at wholesale. I'm in the business to make money, i don't let any machines go for what i bought them for. I know the owner of Michaels/Advantage/Hardy he is doing fine, about 8 million/year i think.

Here's some free advice for you, FOCUS ON YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND MAKE IT GROW........

mike
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 7:04pm
what-ever man you were already bragging that you clean carpet AND YOU SELL MICHAELS EQUIPMENT.

ITS RIGHT ON YOUR  WEB SITE!!! RON'S GOING TO HAVE A sh*t WHEN HE SEES THIS!!!

Edited by Moderator1
cmss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 11:34pm
dontlikedennis: Like i told you , Focus on your own business, your nobody in the business, stop posting about my company, and swearing around on here, I DON'T USE PRODUCTS THAT I BUY AT WHOLESALE PRICES, tell Ron underwood whatever you want, i use to work for him. I deal with suppliers everywhere, i can get anything, i'm also in with guys that have been in this game for years, why don't you go make some money instead of posting about me.
mike
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 11:50pm
Ron Underwood from underwood cleaning???
www.mr-steamer.com
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2005 at 12:22am
ajcleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajcleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2005 at 12:56am
Originally posted by splash_$$$_dash splash_$$$_dash wrote:

SO Ken

what then would be the ideal set up in the GTA? I do mostly buildings.

I'm not happy with the dry time on my 450 & 500 psi machines with 30' hose. I use a fantastic pre-spray and only ever do 1 pass with the water and a few passes with the vac.

Also only keep the machines for 1 year so they're not crappy machines with busted vac motors.

HEY ANYBODY WANT TO BUY A MICHAELS 450 PSI WITH A 30' HOSE ON IT? It's almost brand new.

WHAT IS THE PRICE
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2005 at 1:10am
AJ............Splash posted that machine last September. He's probably run it into the ground by now.  If you want a used machine.....go on the home page and take a look at the used equipment for sale.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12