Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Auto Seat & Carpet Stain Removal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayjacque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auto Seat & Carpet Stain Removal
    Posted: 28/August/2008 at 10:24am
I posted this in my intro, but maybe this is a better place to post my questions, so here goes...

I'm not a carpet cleaning professional. Instead I do automotive and some residential leather repair & re-dye and carpet and seat stain removal. The spots and stains have just been a try-to-figure-it-out-on-my-own kind of way. I'm looking to increase my knowledge on this board. In the last several months I've been searching better ways to tackle stuff I run into which a detail department probably couldn't get out.

Here's what I bought the other day at Jondon's to go with some of the spotters I already have and Little Green Machine:
Matrix Enzyme Pre-spray
Pro's Choice Red One
Chemspec Liqua Gel
Prochem Browning and coffee stain remover
Hydramaster Last Step Rinse
Kleenrite Dry Spotter vs
Kleenrite Dissolve Citrus Booster and spotter
Prochem Solv Ink

Does this list look good for automotive stuff? The only lingering questions I still have are: At Jondon's I was all set to get some Blitz for extra dirty auto carpets. Then I mentioned that sometimes there is food involved, and the guy sold me on the Enzyme Pre-spray instead. So the question is: Will the Enzyme handle all the other stuff too like Blitz would? or should I still get Blitz or something comparable? Also once in awhile I run into icky stuff like crayons or glue or paint (though that is usually good and dry by the time I get to it). Besides Liqua Gel and the Dry Spotter, should I also have a POG on hand? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply