Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

workin on the holidays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Searsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: workin on the holidays
    Posted: 04/August/2008 at 9:39pm
Angryall i can say is that sucked!!!!  made us come in on a holiday!!  so anyone else work today?  i read something on this board today it was the perfect answer to what many of us think.  it said ITS THE TECHNICIAN THAT MAKES THE JOB GOOD NOT THE COMPANY NAME.  something like that anyways.  we all have different ways of cleaning some faster some slower but what that person said is true.  you could work for stanley sears or any franchise or company but in the end its what YOU the cleaner put into it.  if you go party on a friday night get all drunk and wake up still wasted or hungover then no you are not gonna do as good a job as you would on a normal day when there was no booze the night before.  just a simple fact.  ITS ABOUT THE TECH   cmaster and ken do you own a sears franchise?  you seem to know quite a bit about them.  someone also mentioned cleancold.  too funny.  i love the cleanco units  easy to operate and repair.  any opinions?  CANADIAN carpet cleaners rock!!!!  just trying to have fun with the guys south of the border cause guys you have it good not cleaning in minus 35 and 3 feet of snow!!!!!CoolCool
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/August/2008 at 10:12pm
Nope. I don't own a Sears franchise. Strictly independantBig%20smile

Love my Cleancold's when they aren't broken. Easy to repairThumbs%20Up

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/August/2008 at 10:52pm
Your not suppose to work today in Canada.. Civil Holiday! It's the Law of the land..! LOL
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/August/2008 at 10:54pm
It's not a stat holiday. If we work our employees, there is no holiday payShocked

The STD Meter
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/August/2008 at 11:08pm
that's right....it's one of the optional holidays...some give over time pay for it, or they choose the new holiday "family day"

Post Reply Post Reply