Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WOW SLOW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOW SLOW
    Posted: 08/August/2004 at 9:46am

No disrespect, but this has got to be the slowest forum I have ever seen.  reading through the pages, this place looks like it was popping. 

No welcome to ghost town.

No moderators, no regulars, this place is just straight up crap

Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/August/2004 at 12:43pm

so tell everyone you know who might be interested and get them posting.

problem is we all know EVERYTHING about carpet cleaning so there isn't much to discuss

Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2004 at 10:57am

It sure seems that way... but other cc forums are popping, why not this one.  The only reason I care is that I'm in the GTA and this is the only web site with Canadian Content...

but thats Canadians for you dry to the bone

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2004 at 12:21pm

but other cc forums are popping, why not this one.

I'm far too busy enjoying my Canadian beer in the beautiful summer sunshine.

Hope everyone is having a great summer. Winters are far too looooong here in the GTA. Enjoy it while you can.

Cheers!

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2004 at 3:40pm

Suction

Sorry to disappoint you regarding the lack of participation this forum has been receiving lately. But as Mr.Mike said we are enjoying the few days of nice weather we are getting before it is back to cold & posting. But many before you have asked the same questions that you will find in the archives using the handy dandy search function. You'd be surprised what you can find when you search for it.

Seventy five percent of our customers are continuously complaining that profits are down and business is bleak. Twenty five percent are booked in advance making $100.00 plus per hour. Why? In my estimation if people generally like you then they will buy from you. It's all showmanship and personality.

Now you say there can't be too much to carpet cleaning only a little soap & water. And yet within our little discussion board in less than six months we have had 472 topics in 17 forums. We have customers who are over the years in education and others who are con-artists with no education.

It's what you feel comfortable with.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2004 at 10:59pm

I have no room for money in my pockets....lol I have plastic pads!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Time.... Time is the most important thing in Carpet Cleaning,  Do you want to make 50 bucks working for two hours or would you like to make 250...

You have to market your time correctly to make sure your hitting the right dollar value.

A 50 dollar call goes on my stand by list(when ever I gots the time)

A 250 dollar call goes when ever the customer wants the appointment.

what does this have to do with anything you guys are talking about??

nothing... but I wanted to post something so it wasn't so dead around here

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2004 at 11:46pm

Dry to the bone, I have never heard us Canadians being refereed to by that saying. Please explain what exactly this means.

I do know this, that most of the carpet cleaners I know don't even know how to turn on a computer, most of them are just Bad to the Bone.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2004 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Suction Suction wrote:

It sure seems that way... but other cc forums are popping, why not this one.  The only reason I care is that I'm in the GTA and this is the only web site with Canadian Content...

but thats Canadians for you dry to the bone

that means just plain boring...no imagination...tight assed.... everything we do is second rate compared to the US
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2004 at 10:27am

Well I can see your a proud Canadian and one thing for sure we have is a sense of humor and also having a tight ass is a benefit I can live with.

Tell me Suction do you still feel you are not getting any information from this site, I see you on here so I hope if anything we are entertaining you.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2004 at 12:26pm
I personally think that cleaners as a whole have lowered the bar on the cleaning front and made us second rate.   Personally I enjoy going to the US and talking to cleaners they seem to have a higher level of professionalism and confidence than on this side.  I find most work together in a certain area.  What happens here under cut, cut throat and what ever it takes to get the job, even if you loose money .  Being busy and doing 50 places a week does not neccessarily mean you are making money.  As I  have said before we brought it all upon ourselves.  I often wonder if the word Professional has a different meaning in the Canada than in the US?Guitar
Just My opinion
surroundings View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2004 at 1:10pm
In Hades, there's a special room for cut-price carpet cleaners. 

It's more like a barrel then a room.

A 44 gal. drum to be exact.  Half of it is filled with excrement.  The other half holds the discount boyz.

There's about 29 thousand of 'em in there, al using grocery-store detergents, dry powder presprays, and hoping to get more then the $25 per room that they advertised.

It's a noisy barrel, I'm told.  They're all trying to convince each other that stains DO come back, and there's nothing you can do about it.

The rest are not lowering the bar... they're dropping the brackets that hold the bar....

OH, never mind.  Suffice to say: there's a special place across the river Styx for them.

*hic*

-Allen

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2004 at 2:00pm

And Gentlemen that is why Australia is called The Out Back.

There's no fooling around there.

Cd-Ron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cd-Ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2004 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Adwa Adwa wrote:

Well I can see your a proud Canadian and one thing for sure we have is a sense of humor and also having a tight ass is a benefit I can live with.

That's how I like my Canadian Girls, Tight assed!! :) Our Beer is way better as well. The US is second rate to us as far as I'm concerned. :P

Take Care

Rockin'and Rollin'
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2004 at 2:33am

LOL Doug

Most of the biggest CROOKS ,bait and switcher and low life Carpet Cleaners hail from the good ol USA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>