Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

$4 Gas is only a few weeks away now.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2008 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Hammy Hammy wrote:

I predict Kenny will piss somebody off by the end of March.

I have vision! Cool

Wrong. He pissed everyone off in February....and January.....and December.....and on and on and onWacko

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2008 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

Nobody but me is saying prices will rise to $4 in March.

There's a good reason for that.

Quote I see things that they don't. It takes vision. You don't have it.

It takes illegal drugs to see it.  20 days until your "vision".

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 11/March/2008 at 8:16pm
B Rice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 1:54am
I wouldn't say March but Mid Summer!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by B Rice B Rice wrote:

I wouldn't say March but Mid Summer!

It's not going to take that long to happen.Here is why:

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 7:34pm
It's not going to happen.  Two more weeks. If the national average isn't $4 by then......LOL    LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 8:14pm
Bears and Stearns, major player for years in the financial markets, nearly went bankrupt yesterday and had to be bailed out by the Federal Reserve and J.P. Morgan.  There would have been mayhem on the stock exchange if there wasn't intervention.  Apparently, there were major withdrawals at B&S yesterday which brought it on and as a result their stock dropped 50% in just a few hours.

When an old established icon of prosperity fails as they did, it is not the price at the pump.  It is the overall health of the global economy.  Ultimately the US tax payers bailed these guys out.  They get nothing to show for it but more taxes and less services.  We should let all of these financial leaders that gave us the mortgage bloodbath dive head first into the sh*tter.

Edited by duckcountry - 15/March/2008 at 8:18pm
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 10:20pm
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 10:25pm
Out west it was about that same price in some places last year. And it's $10-15 in Europe. Kenny's prediction concerns the national average, however. He says we're all idiots for not believing that it will be up to $4 in 15 days.  LOL

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 15/March/2008 at 10:33pm
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2008 at 10:53pm
The owner of a gas station across the steet from me says it wont hit $4 by April.. Hope he's right..
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 1:15am

He's right.  Smile

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 16/March/2008 at 1:16am
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 1:40am
Originally posted by FriendlyHammer FriendlyHammer wrote:

Out west it was about that same price in some places last year. And it's $10-15 in Europe. Kenny's prediction concerns the national average, however. He says we're all idiots for not believing that it will be up to $4 in 15 days.  LOL
Nope. I have never said you are idiots if you don't believe it is going to happen. If you guys could see as accuratly whats going to happen as I can, you would be making lots of money in the markets like i am as well.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 1:56am
14 more days, Kenny, ol' boy.  LOL
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

Originally posted by FriendlyHammer FriendlyHammer wrote:

Nope. I have never said you are idiots if you don't believe it is going to happen. If you guys could see as accuratly whats going to happen as I can, you would be making lots of money in the markets like i am as well.

That must be where you are making your millions cuz you sure as hell aren't selling any imaginary portysLOL

The STD Meter
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2008 at 3:47pm
you sure as hell aren't selling any imaginary portys

No, I am selling REAL Portables, NOT imaginary ones!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>