Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Why does Ted Harding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 11:55am
I'm entertaining everyone here besides my critics. There is only 6 or so of you(you being one Steamer). But there are HUNDREDS of others that read these boards that not only enjoy the reading here, they tell me so. They laugh at your pathetic attempts at trying to get me to leave Steamer.I enjoy myself here too much to ever want to do that.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 26/February/2008 at 12:01pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 12:38pm
Carpetologist

The Great Hardini

Hocus Pocus

Online Status: Offline

Quote Carpetologist

Report Post   Quote Reply Posted: 22/August/2007 at 12:50am

When I first started this discussion forum sh*t happened and played on my mind badly. I found that no matter what I did to satisfy one forum member pissed another two off. So, I took the advise of an experienced pro who told me to just let it all happen and it will always work itself out.

That experienced man was Padman.

Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.
New and Used Professional Carpet Cleaning and Restoration Equipment
http://www.kleenkuip.com

Edited by Superglide Ken - 26/February/2008 at 12:43pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 1:24pm
Ken

Business must be slow for you to take the time to pull that statement out of the archives.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 1:31pm
Very busy here now. I had that statement ready because I knew it was likely going to come up.

I have 20 people online looking at my site right now. That is one of the highest levels of interest I have seen in the last year.Over 1200 page views yesterday alone.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 27/February/2008 at 5:02am
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 2:52pm
The irony in this is that PadMan booted keniee for being a crook!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 3:22pm
Alledged crook. That has never been proven, even till this day. The reason John took that action was because I was slow in sending the Titanium wand out as a prize to the winner of a contest he held on his board. The winner received his wand and then sold it to Waldo. Also there was a quality control problem with a pair of glides sent out. That does not make someone a crook, only a poor businessman at the time.I was guilty of that. I was fighting HR at the time and money was very tight. My fault that I did not secure additional financing so that my customer sales and cashflow did not effect my business as much as it did at that time.
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 4:19pm
Hey Kenny!

Why don't you have Waldo post and tell us what happened??
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 5:26pm
No need. You already know cause I told you.
FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

I'm entertaining everyone here besides my critics. There is only 6 or so of you(you being one Steamer). But there are HUNDREDS of others that read these boards that not only enjoy the reading here, they tell me so. They laugh at your pathetic attempts at trying to get me to leave Steamer.I enjoy myself here too much to ever want to do that.

Well, if there are hundreds, let's get just 5 of them to post here.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 6:55pm
That is up to them. I treat everyones info as personal. But those that want to talk to you critics are always free to do so.
FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

I have 20 people online looking at my site right now. That is one of the highest levels of interest I have seen in the last year.700 page views yesterday alone.

Too bad they're all lawyers.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 7:02pm

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 7:03pm
Denial is the first sign of a problem!

you have to admit your failures first Kenny.

Really Kenny I don't mind you...BUT it gets to much to handle when you start to post topic and topic and topic about your bullsh*t... you have a glide section why not post about your glides there???

Let me answer that for you....BECAUSE NO ONE GOES TO THAT SECTION..NO ONE WANTS TO READ YOUR CRAP!

you have a sticky at the top of this section why no post in it???

AGAIN NO ONE GOES IN THERE

you SPAM us in this section with your sh*t and it makes my blood boil...

It turns people off.

we tell you the truth but you will not find it in yourself to do the right thing... you deny and lie.

post but do it in your section where your fans can go and read it
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2008 at 8:10pm
I started a thread and Kenny turned it into a sales pitch!
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>