Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

nebee in the biz ( rotovac port)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrlowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nebee in the biz ( rotovac port)
    Posted: 23/October/2007 at 1:52am

Hello everyone! I have just registerd and I have been following everthing about portables. The Cons and Pro's. I just bought a Rotovac Sys. 2mo. ago. If anyone has any suggestions about marketing I would love to hear them. Thanks. Darrlowe

Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2007 at 10:35am
Welcome here darr.. What State you from? I'm in WI.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2007 at 4:36pm
darrlowe,

Go to the Marketing and Promotion Discussion on this site and you will find more info than you may have time to read.
darrlowe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrlowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/October/2007 at 12:38am
Hi John. Im from colorado springs,colorado. Thanks for asking. I did check out the disscusion site about how to advertise and It was very interesting. I noticed the person named Night Rider seemed to have had alot to say. Big smile Talk to you soon. Darrlowe
 Post Reply Post Reply