Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Dougs Opinion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dougs Opinion
    Posted: 18/May/2004 at 9:33pm
Lets let Doug shower us with his thoughts
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:15pm

Well Mr. Mathew N. Lozecki., ASD, WRT CDT International Inc. CAT Director of Network Development: I see you were smart and dropped all the titles good move.  I also see you  had to go to your WRT manual to see if water extraction comes before drying.  I see you must have also checked your manual to find the equipment list for a restoration van good move.  You see all your fancy titles mean Jack Sh*t to me.  Oh and by the way someone already beat you and started a topic for me.  You will just have to get in line like the rest to curse me. I was just in the process of leaving but I didn't want to let you down so I thought I would reply and shower you with my thoughts of your  imput so far.  Good job you have a manual close at hand I would hate to see you in a spot for an answer.Guitar

Edited by Moderator1
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:23pm

I see Doug

So this is how you greet new viewers to this forum. You obviously know this gentleman and by the way you are writing you don't like him or he is your competitor in the restoration field.

Is it a full moon or has my Master lost his sense of humor.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:39pm
Adwa:  I never heard of him.  I am leaving to make room for people of Like Mr. Lozecki and he is not my competitor.  I am not the welcome wagon all I did was ask him a question and here we are so to hell with it.  Oh I am not the good humor man either. Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Well Mr. Mathew N. Lozecki., ASD, WRT CDT International Inc. CAT Director of Network Development:   You see all your fancy titles mean Jack Sh*t to me. 

DAMN doug your sounding like me more and more everyday. ok my secret is out... I am doug too

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:44pm
Only in your dreams Steamer 
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:46pm
it's something I would say
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:49pm
Than why in the hell didn't you say it.  I am sick and tired of you being the silent partener.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:50pm
I did...I did...I did see that putty cat.....
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:52pm
Can anybody tell me why this topic was started??????????Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:57pm
he wants to shut your know it all ass up????
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:59pm
Mr. Steamer:  Good answer. At least your not affraid to tell some people what you think of them!!  Even if it is always me.Guitar
Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2004 at 9:14am

So Doug......You seem to have the answers for everything.

I honestly wish that I was as smart as you and had all the answers as you do!

And as far as the WRT manual,  these are facts and figures that I work with everyday. I am not being smart by asking a simple question. But I guess my opinion is wrong in your eyes. But as Im reading all these logs everyones opinions are wrong or they just arent as good as your answers. O well...

My credientials, I didnt know that this board was cut throat like this..Well with some people I figured that this is what this board is about...to talk about restoration/industry news......Im appologize if I offended you in any way.

P.S......I wont  give me opinions anymore....

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2004 at 9:26am

Everyone....Doug also has credientials..lol.....

Doug CR Certifed Restorer  ASCR

CCT UFT WRT CR FRST AMRD ASD OCT BR JSR JWR MTC MSR MTC     BR    & amp; nbsp;     SCI

IICRC REGIONAL SUPERVISOR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>