Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

suprised

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Searsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: suprised
    Posted: 13/July/2007 at 6:28pm

I am suprised many more people didnt answer. Making $1000/week working for sears is a normal thing. the only bad part is the hours. VERY long hours. why would someone who knows what he/she can do and the salary they make not want to do it for themselves. being from canada you have to remember we get slow in the winter months, being in the florida area you can work all year long. None the less i would rather have the final $$ amount in my pocket for a change not sears. the last year was killing me knowing what i gave them. They do not subcontract in the ontario area. too bad. i know it will take time but working fulltime for someone else and doing the CC on the side, its gotta work!! will be looking for a used cleanco or butler truck very soon around the 10,000-13,000 any sellers? once again THANKS SEARS!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/July/2007 at 8:55pm
they sub-contract everywhere
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply