Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Panther truck mounts???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2007 at 10:17pm
Inside knowledge ??     
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Sponsored Links

Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2007 at 10:24pm
Yep. From one of those high priced newsletters I subscribe to.Costs thousands per year, but keeps me in the know about what is really happening. I don't listen to those talking heads on CNBC like most of the rest of you do.
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2007 at 10:34pm
I guess my wife doesn't know what she is talking about than ??     
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2007 at 1:30am
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

Paul is correct Hammy. Who needs a Vortex with what I have. Actually, most of the guys that have bought Vortex's these last 2 years, and are stuck with the big monthly payments are soon going to be in trouble. Gas is set to jump up to $6+ per gallon either this year or next at the latest. This will assure the start of a very deep recession/depression in the USA, especially with the deeping housing problems developing there.Only a fool would take on a new high TM payment at this time. There will be lots of used Vortexs on the market by next year with low miles on them that can be purchased for 25 to 40 cents on the dollar at that time. I will pick up a couple of near new units at that time.

Got to save this to the famous Turd Quote list. I keep them you know.

http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2007 at 1:31am
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

Yep. From one of those high priced newsletters I subscribe to.Costs thousands per year, but keeps me in the know about what is really happening. I don't listen to those talking heads on CNBC like most of the rest of you do.

Another famous FOS comment from the Turd.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2007 at 9:44am
The turd is a pathological BSer. Pays thousand for this info? Let's see he makes about $4 on a wand and $10 on a glide so at $14 that would be ???? how many wands to (listen to) pay his information service.

Edited by pilediver - 26/June/2007 at 5:50pm
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2007 at 10:40am

pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2007 at 5:52pm
New Turd Moto:

Vision is the ability to see who you are going to screw next that most others overlook. Persistance is the ability to piss everyone off until the objective is accomplished, no matter how many times I am told I am full of sh!t.

Edited by pilediver - 26/June/2007 at 5:53pm
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2007 at 8:18pm
Good one Bob!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2007 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by pilediver pilediver wrote:

New Turd Moto:

Vision is the ability to see who you are going to screw next that most others overlook. Persistance is the ability to piss everyone off until the objective is accomplished, no matter how many times I am told I am full of sh!t.

That's his company mission statement

The STD Meter
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2007 at 11:17pm
It is now!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2007 at 11:25pm
It always has been. You just needed someone to put it in writing for you

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2007 at 11:51pm
If a**holes could fly(glide), the Turd would be Cape Canaveral!
cleanaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleanaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2007 at 2:25am
Anyway, jumped in a little late.  I owned a panther.  One of the best days of my life was when I dumped it.  I don't know if they have changed it yet, but the coupler system that connects the motor with the blower is a joke.  I can't count the times I have been covered in oil trying to fix that thing in front of a clients house.  Many, many other problems.  Yes it is simplistic, thank God because I spent many hours working on it.

Bought a Prochem, haven't turned a wrench since.

By the way Ken, you got ripped off on those reports you buy.  Gas won't be going up untill after the elections at the soonest, everybody knows that.  Eventually it will go up, but not before then, IMHO.  The new Pres. will want to better the economy so I doubt it will go up much even after the elections.  I can't wait to see your quote a year from now when Pilediver reminds us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>