Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Upholstery & Fine Fabrics Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

pre-spraying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/May/2004 at 11:37pm

You have a long memory Doug and your good, you always seem to get your digs in sooner or later. 

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2004 at 7:22am
Mr. Steamer:  I forgot I think you sub contract for a company that charged about $69.00 for a couch and maybe a chair right?  Oh yes loose backed cushions a specialty fabrics extra right?  From what I have seen if it has any material on it at all it is a specialty fabric right?  I guess that explains the hydro force for all those specialty fabrics right??? Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2004 at 11:54pm
69 for couch no chair...and yes the extras....I don't do their work because I love it...I have obligations to meet.  The hydro force works wonderful to me...I don't recommend it for anyone else unless you've been trained by me..... There are many reasons I use it...but I don't need to give away all my secrets
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2004 at 8:14am
Mr. Steamer:  I do believe you do do an excellent job.  You don't have to sell me on your quality of work!!!  Just one thing was your mouth big enough when you were born to fit a wand and hand tool In.  Unfortunately we all don't get to choose our market place in real life.  We just have to make the best from the hand we were dealt.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 8:15pm
It's up to you to change your market.......... I bet I get a lot more winter work than most people do....ask me why????
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 9:07pm

Why Steamer?????????????? and it better be good, I don't want to here how great you are. You have already rammed that down our throats.

We are starting to agree that you are and we haven't even seen your work. Good sales job your doing. 

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:29pm

I always promote the quicker drying time in the winter....

I also promote the ease of same day appointments or getting done right when you need(because its a lot slower)

I also promote cleaner air  environment in the winter while the windows are all shut up.

I also recommend cleaning for a house that has a lot of static in the winter.

It has definitely boosted my number of calls these past winters... I have winter customers now... That call me every year in the winter..

you don't want to convert all... just enough to have a steady flow all year round

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:37pm

Very good Steamer!!!

I'm surprised you are letting another one of your secrets out.

Now what chemicals do you use to reduce the static electricity in the home and do you use enviro chemicals, or are you going to stick to the standard answer of soap & water again.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 10:42pm

soap and water adwa... soap and water... the cleaning it self does the job... you can use your fancy chemicals... thats only a money grab on the customers....

I guess thats our job.... to grab that customers money

Americancarpet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americancarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2004 at 9:27pm

Hey steamer...long time no see. My computer has been down so I've missed out on a lot of stuff lately. I have a couple of ???'s for ya.

I'm looking for a kick ass pre-spray that is AFFORDABLE. Something that once you let it dwell a short time will make the work a lot easier. I'm also trying to get into the uphostery cleaning business. What's a good "all round" pre-spray" for general fabric. Thanks friend. You can email me at Americancarpet@excite.com

Also...check out my website now. www.AmericanCarpets.net

Later Tomater!

Mike

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2005 at 5:05pm
pumpup
hcdave5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcdave5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/July/2005 at 6:39am

Prespray in a backpack sprayer or my portable solution tanks i jut dont like to waist time with the other sprayers. I like to have an even spray on the entire sofa, thats hard to do with the little sprayers.

If i use Haitian cotton i put it in with my pre spray. then spray it down afterwards and let it sit in the sun. All depends on how tore back it looks

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2005 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by hcdave5150 hcdave5150 wrote:

Prespray in a backpack sprayer or my portable solution tanks i jut dont like to waist time with the other sprayers. I like to have an even spray on the entire sofa, thats hard to do with the little sprayers.

If i use Haitian cotton i put it in with my pre spray. then spray it down afterwards and let it sit in the sun. All depends on how tore back it looks

sounds like you know what your doing....   but just got to watch for buttons and wood
www.mr-steamer.com
hcdave5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcdave5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 11:16pm

Sorry Mr.Steamer

When i make a post ill be sure to write down all the steps and do's and dont's and ill include all the details.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>