Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Deep Clean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2007 at 11:24am
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

since when has doing a good job become beyond regular service?
using an additional piece of equipment...which you paid big money for....cost you more didn't it???  well it should also cost the customer more.....Most of us could go beyond our regular service but we'd loose money...

you could dry vac... move all the furniture(ALL) and vac under it....place drop cloths on all hard surfaces....pre-spray....rotor scrub everything that includes under the furniture...steam extract...move and re pad/block furniture....put out air blowers....re dry vac the whole jobe 3 times to help remove more moisture...then groom all the carpets and under the furniture move and re-pad again...

thats a good job...more money???LOL
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2007 at 12:27pm
When I first bought an rx I charged a bit more. But with all the heat and power of the tms today I hardly and I mean hardly ever use it. If I use it, it is to make my job easier?
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2007 at 12:30pm
So....it's nice that you want to do a good job...even if it makes your life easier... you invested your money to make it so
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2007 at 12:31pm
I think that is why for awhile I quit using it. People didn't want to pay extra? It is just another tool?
Just My opinion
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2007 at 12:36am
I think cleaning a 2000 sf house in the middle of summer is harder with a wand.  So to me wasn't about getting carpet cleaner but just easier on me.  I also have an electric reel that cost 3 times as much as a reg reel, but again I can spend more energy in the house instead of setup.  Now at then end of the day not nearly as tired.  So worth every penny.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2007 at 12:48am

bryan...and electric reel is not directly making the customers carpet cleaner....  Believe it or not it costs to lug around that RX in the truck.

Customer don't appreciate it unless they pay for it.  Using an RX is improving the cleaning...why shouldn't they pay for it..

The crap part about it is...the next time you don't use that RX on their carpet it'll become a problem.

I just got a cimex....that machine is heavy...if I bring it in they have to pay..why???? so they know that when I come the next time and that they need extra scrub service....cha  ching$$$$$ pay me

Edited by MR. STEAMER - 03/February/2007 at 12:50am
www.mr-steamer.com
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2007 at 1:02am
Fist of all not that had to bring in side of house it is on wheels, even going up and down stairs.  The only draw back is using it in tight spaces, bath rooms and next to hardwood or tile floors.  Again even if it did the same job as a wand, it is still less fatigue on you.  To me this is why I use it.  A lot of people clean with a portable to me this is much harder then the RX. 
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2007 at 5:22am
Whatever float your boat.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2007 at 8:31am
Steamer I can't believe you would be using a cimex on residential?? Is that what you meant? Then again I can't believe anyone would encap a home?
Just My opinion
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2007 at 9:04am
Smoke and mirrors!   
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2007 at 9:14am
Let the kids and pets crawl around on that so much for min residue?
Just My opinion
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2007 at 9:16am
I don't get it      
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2007 at 9:28am
That's why I am a firm believer in hwe for residential you want to flush everything out not bury it?
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2007 at 9:36am
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Steamer I can't believe you would be using a cimex on residential?? Is that what you meant? Then again I can't believe anyone would encap a home?
no I just used it to scrub the pre-spray in....it's not a bad scrubber...better than my manual grandi groomer brush, but  a lot heavier to take up stairs...

The only reason I even took it out was because the carpets were trashed...very very dirty...

The carpet came up amazing...I would of had to work a lot harder for the same results....but she paid for itBig smile

Edited by MR. STEAMER - 03/February/2007 at 9:37am
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>