Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHY BULLSH*T

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 10:05pm
Hey Ken, I'm confused. If you are trying to hide assets from HR why would you on such a public place as this tell the whole world about it? The remarks on this board alone are legal grounds for HR to really dig up your life. You also said that you are hiding assets. Because you have publically stated it they have the right to offset any corp you have shares or manangement interest in. Ask your lawyers.
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 9:38pm
He needs medication and therapy
Sonny BonoHo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 5:12pm
looks like this thread provided some therapy for sgk. glad i could help bro. let it out
Refuse 2 Fail
*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are worthless and may lack spelling, punctuation, and detail.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 4:55pm
Mind over matter?Guitar
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 4:25pm
In his own mind
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 4:17pm
But he can justify every lie.
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 4:14pm
Ken has no version of the truth, just a version of lies. A new one every day
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 2:17pm
Unfortunately your facts are you version of the truth?Guitar
Just My opinion
thermedix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thermedix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 2:13pm
It`s alllll about you Ken..........
It`s not how far you fall...it`s how high you bounce back up...
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 1:41pm
Sonny: Most people that post on this board, with few exceptions, have BSed about something or other, even if it was just exagerating some facts or something of no major consquence. When I first came to this board, I told Ted that I was going to mix it up a bit, to make it interesting. I did that, in spades. I also posted on this board on a couple of occasions that people should not take everthing I say literally, As I was trying to be entertaining, rather than boring. One thing I have always be serious about though, is my carpet cleaning business. It is what got me to where I am today, even if that is in sh*t at the moment with my manufacturing business. It has been operating in Calgary for 26 years now, and 2 years in the GTA in addition to that. I have started it here with a portable in 1980 charging .28/sq and switched it to electric TM that I built myself in 1982. I was here when the bottom fell out of the oil market in 1986(20 years ago). I responded by doing WHS(whole House Specials) for $49 for the next 12 years, until I delevoped the Power-Dri system for my Cleanco in 1997. This allowed me to move my price up to .50/sq from .10/sq in only 2 short years(1997 to 1999). This is all a fact, cause I have the records and the people that saw me do this.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 10/December/2006 at 1:33pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sonny BonoHo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2006 at 12:16pm
 Why do people on here bullsh*t so much. i mean i havent officially caught anyone in some and hope i dont but as much accusing that goes on here it must be true.Confused keep it real big dawgs . KEEP IT REAL. That is all.
Refuse 2 Fail
*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are worthless and may lack spelling, punctuation, and detail.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12