Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Why in The GTA does Education Create So M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2004 at 9:01pm

I clean...I don't have time for classes...I'm not sitting behind a desk..with a bunch of guys running portables.  I run 1 of 2 truckmounts...I'll work from sun up to sun down...water and soap works fine for me....you have to stay focused on what your doing...carpet and upholstery are just fine for me.  There are to many cleaners trying to do too many things....

focus grasshopper

Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2004 at 11:02pm

Like to see you run two truckmounts in downtown Toronto. LOL!!! Its all about your niche in the market, eh?

Stanley you say you see 95% nylon. With my clientel you would be lucky to see 60% nylon. Our techs have to be educated.

We have little business in suburbia and we have to be able to adapt. We have 1or 2 crews doing low moisture cleaning everyday. Note I say low moisture not 'dry'. Big difference.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2004 at 8:53am
Originally posted by LilNiteRidrhood LilNiteRidrhood wrote:

Like to see you run two truckmounts in downtown Toronto. LOL!!! Its all about your niche in the market, eh?

Stanley you say you see 95% nylon. With my clientel you would be lucky to see 60% nylon. Our techs have to be educated.

We have little business in suburbia and we have to be able to adapt. We have 1or 2 crews doing low moisture cleaning everyday. Note I say low moisture not 'dry'. Big difference.

you can keep downtown Toronto....do your LOW MOISTURE cleaning...run run run with your portables...you can say anything you want Lee your behind a desk...and in your leisure your taking and teaching classes...your not in the trenches...I don't think anything you have to say holds valid to me or my business....give me suburbia any day with all the nylon carpets I can handle...

I'll leave the portable calls to you...put..put portable

you play like your guys are educated...baaa I know the truth...put on that Sunday best

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2004 at 8:55am

clientel...........bbbbbaahahahahahahaha I love this...we sure love to church it up around here

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2004 at 8:04pm

No its all a matter of perception.

You laugh at your 'customers' and don't offer simple things (NOTE SIMPLE)like stain removal.

Then you trash anyone who is worried about servicing their clientel and doing the things the customer wants the most  LIKE TAKING OUT THEIR STAINS. The longer you talk the dumber you look.

We also run two truckmounts, one by a sub and one of our own. They often will be the last route out.   Boy you are a twerp.

You  say I'm not in the trenches. I  challenge you  who thinks he knows it all. Who do I work for??

Where have I been the last two days? Deeper than trenches Stanley.

I have done my time.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2004 at 1:32am

So if your doing so GGGGGGGGRRREEEEATTTT... why the hell are you jumping ship and selling your company...I'm a twerp but you're a fool... a mister know it all...

your foolishness echo's through out the carpet cleaning world.... people don't respect you they laugh at you... I've had more than a few chuckles at your expense...

btw no matter how much dumer I look....you still beat me hands down

grab your clubs Lee and head to the golf course...leave the wand and the hand tool talk alone.....

who would tell someone thats buying their company...that their going to open another as soon as the sale is complete.....and you call me dumb

lololol

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2004 at 8:24am

Now to those who know whats really going on Stanley, once again you show that you know nothing.

Keep guessing, someday you may have a clue.

My company will still be here on Monday. I will be here a lot less. The guys who wanted to purchase it could't come up with the money.

You are entertaining though Stanley. Try and take all the shots you want buddy, however, I know a lot of people in this business and most see me as a person who wants to help others, I know I'm known as a person who will research answers for tough questions for just about anyone. If you and your circle of friends find this funny, I could care a less.

Now go clean around some little old lady's couch, theres no dirt under there! LOL You are truly pathetic.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2004 at 9:58am

You don't have to explain yourself to me...just watch what you say to me in your post...I don't like to be called a twerp....or to have my words pushed down my throat..

I'm sure I'm not to far off from the truth. play nice with me and maybe I'll play nice with you

and trust me it's not my circle that is laughing...it's yours

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2004 at 8:28pm

Funny thing Stanley that NOBODY WANTS TO LEAVE EH??????????????

People all go and try it on there own and then come back.

The 'insider' you say you have really isn't that close because they haven't even come close to the truth with the failed  sale of my company.

Lots of people trying to stay in good here bud,  My guys all make good money. However I'm still the boss here and you know how everyone talks about their boss. I stand up for my employees and actually turned down a fair offer for my clientel list so as not to screw the people who work here. So try again.

You try and defame me with every post you make. I just point out your cleaning habits that you brag about.

So defame away!!

You have two more days and then I'll be quite scarce around here.

Won't you miss me?

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2004 at 9:09pm

Yes I'll miss you Lee... we got off on the wrong foot...and it looks like we are going to stay their.... who's going to post now..

btw never said I had any insider... do you think your that important...lol...do you think your that famous.....leafs just scored...go tucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... email me...maybe I'll buy your company...

I find that your hard on me just because I tell you what I do and how it is  why do you care?? doesn't that make it better for you???...I never started it you did..but I'm always willing to finish...

we are all competitors...I wouldn't expect anything less....everyone thinks that they clean the best...and damn right you should

Mr. Steamer Carpet Cleaner

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2004 at 10:51pm

Actually Stanley I try and stay under the radar. Why do you think I use the handle Lilnightriderhood?

I will help any competitor. I try and share any info I have acquired. I will continue to do so. I certainly don't think I'm important and I don't ask for credit for the work I do. In reality I often put others in the postion of taking credit and do a lot of the background work for them.

I spent the last couple of years doing a ton of service work. I actually spend as much time studying and doing volunteer work as I did running my company.

I now embark on a new career. I am very excited about it. It will be a great learning experience and a chance to use my education. Sounds silly but for me its big. You see I have a grade nine education.

Anyways Stanley, all I can say is I took my first IICRC class about 4 years ago. I sounded EXACTLY like you then. After cleaning carpets for twenty years I thought I had it all down pat. I was wrong. I learned that that there are many ways to do things.

I strive everyday to learn new things. But thats me.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/April/2004 at 11:04pm

You go Lee I'm proud of you.

In fact I think your first course was with me. I think you will be a great teacher.

When you finish climbing that ladder of education don't forget us little guys and maybe it will be you who is taking me to a hockey game this time 

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2004 at 8:46am

Wow I've been certified longer than you...lol...well bravo Lee... maybe you can change the face of cleaning for all canadians....

I guess there is a lot of ways to clean...good luck on your voyage..

I'll keep doing what I'm doing.....customer service...soap and water....good upsells....just making a good living

Thank Gawd for Carpets

Edited by MR. STEAMER
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2004 at 2:49pm
WOW!!!! How a simple post can create so much anomossity.  I have been certified for so amny years I can't remember.  I even went threw this years ago being one of the only IICUC certified technicians around.  I guess things will never change.  There are still people that think I should have to justify why I have so many certifications.  The answer is when I was learning I didn't have the luxuary of boards like this or the opportunity to contact anyone when I had a problem.  I am glad things are changing for the better as it is a long and changing road ahead.  Just my opinionGuitar
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>