Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Kenny's Corner- Questions about Equipment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 36>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 2:02am
I have a slotted Greenglide which I currently use on my 802. I also have a hole and a hybrid which I don't use because they don't pick up enough debris. I have a hole glide on my quad jet which I really like, but on pre vacced carpet only

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 2:02am
Good nite

The STD Meter
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 2:57am
Well, it was a GREEN GLIDE glide that broke in the first place. Paul purchased it off eBay for less than $50 BTW. If one breaks within the 6 months that I warrantee one, I choose wether to refund the original purchase price OR replace it with another. Those I want as customers get a replacement. Those that I dont want as customer's get money refunded via paypal. Paul will be getting his original money paid for the glide back again.And I will be sending it back BEFORE he returns the original glide to me.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 8:58am
blah,blah,blah
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Ken Harris Ken Harris wrote:

Well, it was a GREEN GLIDE glide that broke in the first place. Paul purchased it off eBay for less than $50 BTW. If one breaks within the 6 months that I warrantee one, I choose wether to refund the original purchase price OR replace it with another. Those I want as customers get a replacement. Those that I dont want as customer's get money refunded via paypal. Paul will be getting his original money paid for the glide back again.And I will be sending it back BEFORE he returns the original glide to me.

It doesn't matter who the manufacturer was or what I paid for it. You sold it and it broke within 2 weeks of use. You also said you were going to replace it on Dec. 28. It's Jan 16 and you haven't shipped yet. Cut the crap. Now you're refunding my money because you don't want me as a customer. You can't afford to turn customers away. Are you going to have a new bull$hit story tomorrow?

The STD Meter
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 9:53am
Kenny; Why don't you take the higher ground and send Paul his glide? I don't understand why you would want all this negative publicity! You continue to self destruct! Just think if you sent the glide it would be a step in the right direction in repairing your reputation. What's left of it.     
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 1:13pm
I would like to prove my point again too. Here Paul I just bought you a glide from the good folks at GREENGLIDES - my treat!. Let's see how long it takes to get to you from California and through the border to your door. Enough bs from this idiot.

Receipt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seller Information: GreenGlides
info@GreenGlides.com

Transaction ID: 7H3325544K967272F Placed on Jan. 16, 2007
Item Options Quantity Amount
PMF 802 12", 2 Jet, Slot Version Demo/Second 1 $50.00 USD
Subtotal: $50.00 USD
Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
Total Amount: $50.00 USD

Edited by pilediver - 16/January/2007 at 1:20pm
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 2:00pm
Thanks PD. Send me your address and I will mail you a cheque

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 2:03pm
I thought I would get Kenny to pay you! LOL!!!! Forget it what comes around goes around. You don't owe me squat!

Edited by pilediver - 16/January/2007 at 2:04pm
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 2:13pm
Ken can send you the money he owes me

Do you think you will ever get it, or will it be bull$hit excuses?

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 2:17pm
I won't even ask for it from him - don't want his money. Do you realize how many flats of tin cans he would have to take to the bottle depot to pay you back? It's cold and lots of snow on the ground in Calgary so the shopping cart from Safeway he uses doesn't roll to good. Besides the cans are hard to spot under the snow.

Edited by pilediver - 16/January/2007 at 2:20pm
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 2:22pm
See there really is a Santa Claus    
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 2:25pm
I don't want his money either. I just want my glide replaced. Not likely I'm gonna get either from him. He has to maintain his impeccable reputation for ripping people off

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2007 at 8:09pm
Kenny: Watch this -----This is how it's done!

Order Number: 464
Detailed Invoice: Date Ordered: Tuesday 16 January, 2007
The comments for your order are
Confirmed, in stock, will ship 1/16/07 via USPS Global priority mail.
Your order has been updated to the following status.
New status: Processing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 36>