Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Marketing Letters, and my thankx!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Kelvin Magee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin Magee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/October/2006 at 10:58am
Thermalspect@hotmail.com
accutech
Sponsored Links

RotoClean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RotoClean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2006 at 9:18pm
Hi All ...

Been reading a lot of posts on what works best in putting yourself out there to generate significant or any response, especially if you're a newbie.  What I've come up with is that no one thing works best, but a little of everything is worth a shot!

Does anyone, veterans and newbies alike, have any solicitations in their letter arsenal that they would like to pass on?  I've tried over and over and seem to get lengthy each time I try to write one.  Anything is appreciated.  My eyes hurt!

In return, I have a collection of marketing postcards designed for CC w/over 60 different designs and holiday themes.  They're in MS Word and Publisher format; easy to manipulate and customize with your own text.  Even if you don't have a letter, they're still yours FREE for the asking.  Just provide me with an email address that will open the proper MS formats.

Thankx in advance everyone.  And good luck this Fall & Winter season.

-Rick
Richard Bonilla
RotoClean
W Sacramento CA 95691

www.rotoclean.net

Setting the standard.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12