Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Who gives a crap? I Do!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who gives a crap? I Do!
    Posted: 13/April/2004 at 6:11pm

Who gives a crap? I Do!

Yes there is more to it than squirt and suck. I am close to retirement age and have been in the cleaning business most of my life and proud of it. Yes I am still learning something new everyday. Some may just say I'm a slow learner but I like to be on the cutting edge and attempt to keep my customers up there with me.

I am at the switch in my office or in the field 10 to 12 hours per day. Lean on me when needed regardless of religion or personality I love it. And I sleep well at night knowing I have given and provided my best to all.

Thank you KK customers and potential customers for your support.

Knowledge is of two kinds.
We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information about it.

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2004 at 3:57pm
Ted:  Thats where the problem lies.  Some people started off knowing all there is to know.  Unfortunately I was not one of the lucky ones.  I have spent both time and money to try and gain knowledge at someone's elses expense  and experiences.  I guess nobody else agrees with you.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2004 at 4:08pm

We all agree with ted Doug.........This was a trick question directed to see who would actually answer it.......didn't you notice nobody was posting here........we were all in on it.......where the heck were you..........in Toronto taking a class or something........see what happens when you miss even one visit to this KleenKuip Forum........You get confused, your mind plays tricks on you,and you get lack of NIGHTRIDER syndrome.

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply