Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Introducing the NEWEST Rotovac 360!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 8:51pm
If you started in June (2009-06-05) to be exact, you have already made projection for $2mil and with no real expense for legitimizing your business or providing it the exposure it needs unless you know more than everyone running a successful business, tell me how your business model of shoestring budget makes you all the money you think can happen.  In fact, let me get you booked on CNN Financial News network because you must know the secret to ending the current global financial process.  Seriously, that story is amazing to anyone who reads it.

Didn't you quit carpet cleaning and open a food establishment of some kind with hard to clean carpets?  When did you decide the cleaning industry was the best place to be right now and that millions awaited you from year one?

I give, niterider.  Wazzup wid dat?

BTW, I was a business analyst with D&B.  My job was seeking facts and looking for the strengths and weaknesses in any given enterprise.  I don't buy it.

Edited by duckcountry - 17/September/2009 at 8:53pm
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 9:05pm
If Daniel would go back over to Mikey's he will see that Mytee has offered to fix the machine for free if he has the money to ship it to California. 

I have posted on the Rotovac board about the discussions here and we will see if anything happens out of that or if Mikey's is the answer once again.  Of course if he threatened a lawsuit, they won't be doing anything.  The courts decide the case.  
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 9:11pm
Duck; You don't buy it???
You mean you dare to question the word of the Nightrider???
anyone who plays a Les Paul has to be telling the truth at least as he see it??Guitar
Just My opinion
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 9:38pm
Hi doug, how's tricks?
rick007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 9:48pm
hey guys- this is great reading after a hard days work. however i'll still be getting mt RV360 next week. sorry daniel. i think it will fit in perfectly with my ORBOT. or maybe that machine is no good either? it's been quite interesting. cheers Rick.
happy cleaning
RIP IT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIP IT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 9:59pm
No worries Niterider, I'll be in Myrtle Beach next August/September all things going well. Drink upWink
Dont treat people like customers. Treat them like friends.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2009 at 6:18am
You make me laugh Duck.....first the name is Entretien Menager Prince Inc.....Not Domestic. SECOND ,  I DID NOT PROJECT ANY INCOME IT IS THERE WITH SIGNED CONTRACTS..... WHICH ARE BEING DONE AS I TYPE THIS.

Golf club house 7 month contract finishing Oct 31 2009 starting again April 15 2010.....total income for 7 months $ 77,000

Shopping Plaza 12 month contract 23,00 monthly = $ 276,000

Sports Centre 12 month contract $ 19,000 /month = $ 228,000

Dollarama 15 stores Annual revenue will be $ 1,500 monthly x 15 stores x 12 months = $ 270,000

Do I have to continue.....you get the picture Mr. Dunn & Brad Street

Naturally my net will not be 2 million, I said the company will earn close to 2 million from June 5 2009 to June 5 2010

You mentioned a shoe string budget.....what are you talking about.....you don't need business cards and stationary to make money, all you need is connections . Business is a game, learn to play the game.....I open and close more companies in 1 year than you can shake a stick at.....Give me a company that is going bankrupt and loosing money and I will most likely buy its receivables and make money, and sell off its assets..... and I will make money...........Just a game Duck.....Just a game.

Nightrider
Dyna Mite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dyna Mite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2009 at 9:42am
It's really simple duck the a**hole and dumb kiss ass like you we don't need people like you in our buisness. All you are is trouble makeing dumbass that will go against your own trade.
Guys when we allow people like dumbass duck to be in our buisness and don't shout him down. it only makes all of us look like his type of buisness manner and person I don't know about ya'll I refuse to be ass dumb and kiss the manfactuers asss and be as a bad business man as he is.
You are such a dumd f**k you can't even remember what I wrote or u said you have to read it I remember it. I paid to get my machines fixed from Mytee which they are the worst too. I have them on recording
Brett saying we shouldn't put chemicals in our machines just use a prespray, then 10 miutes later Nathen said just the opposite, and they didnt offer to fix it free AND I paid to get my 360 fixed 4 times NOT ROTOVAC
WE BUY STEAMERS TO USE NOT TO JUST PUT HOT WATER IN THEM  IF THATS THE CASE WHY TO WE HAVE CHEMICIALS WWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWW
What Nathan said is he was sorry that I bought it from Rotovac and it I would of bought it from them then he could fix it for free I have it all on a recording
Nathan is a good guy but Brett is a lier  and I have all my proofand thats when Icalled 3 other mytee distritores and thats how i got the letters against rotovac and brain and I have 2 other carpet cleaning companies that have 360 and they have done the same thing to them UUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
NEWS FLASH
JUST for laughs Icalled Brian again yesterday and got him on recording again
I also called rotovac and got them 2 just too prove my point
And look at Mikeys look what every body said at first tell I mentioned it yesterday to duck and on here and called mytee and rotovac and told them to get on here  UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM  SOME COINCIDENCE
I called rotovac and mytee at 5.00 our time after I said what I said on here
IF YOU KNOW HOW TO TELL TIME DUCK
I wonder he said what not most good hard working carpet cleaning men and women of america
ALSO LOOK AT WHAT DUCK SAID GUYS HE THINKS ITS FUN UUUUUUUMMM didn't we say that was the way he was the secound time we dicussed it here NOT THAT HE WAS BEING THIS WAY FOR THE GOOD OF THE BUISNESS
WOW DUCK YOU KEEP PROVEN EVERY THING I SAY ABOUT YOU AND ROTOVAC AND U ARE SUCH A DUM f**k I NEVER SAID ANY THING ABOUT MYTEE TELL TODAY THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE OF NATHEN NOT BRETT THATS WHY I SPOKE TO BRETT YESTERDAY NATHEN TRYED TO SAY HE WAS SORRY BRETT TRYED TO LIE AND I WLL NOT PUT NATHEN DOWN HE IS A GOOD MAN HE HAS BAD EMPLOYEES and dumb people like BRETT working for him WHEN DEALERS AGROSS AMERCIA SAY JUST WHAT NATHEN SAY NOT BRETT are ROTOVAC I ONLY WROTE IN THE PAST ABOUT WHAT ROTOVAC SAID Not MYTEE OR NATHAN or BRETT TILL I SAW WHAT YOU WROTE YESTERDAY.
GUYS how did he know what mytee said  UNless he as been getting information from them and what to say WAKE UP GUYS THATS WHY I CALLED TO SEE. SO YOU EITHER TALKING TO THEM OR
EMAILING THEM AND TELLING DUCK WHAT TO SAY
 GUYS LOOK OUT WE HAVE A MANFACTURES WHORE IN ARE BUISNESS {DUCK}
Thank you duck, you said and proved just what I
wanted
HAVE A GOOD DAY GUYS I REALLY GOT GOOD PROOF NOW
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NEVER TRY TO OUT SMART ME DUCK OR ROTOVAC OR BRETT AT MYTEE, I WILL ALWAYS WIN!!!!!!

the truth hurts only some people
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2009 at 11:52am
Hey Daniel, you're a moron!

Read all of the posts at Mikey's and see they are sick of you there too.  Your grammar is so bad they are comparing you to an English As A Second Language class.  You have been called out both here and there for being a liar and a fool.  Your stories are full of holes, you don't exist anywhere, if telemarketers did as poorly as yours they would be fired anywhere else, you did not know Cliff Munson IS the owner of Rotovac nor did you communicate with him.  Frankly, everyone is done with you.

So go on typing your broken English empty headed BS that has made you the laughing stock of the carpet cleaning world, get a job maybe you can feed your family.  The rest of us, we have businesses to run that aren't some pie-in-the-sky dreamers dream.

Much later Jerk.  I'll check back on the boards after the holidays are past to see how your grammar and story has improved.  Your bluff has been called, you obviously are a fat mouthed lower form of life and to be honest - EVERYTHING HAPPENING TO YOU INCLUDING ALL THE BAD ARE THINGS YOU DESERVE!
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2009 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

I open and close more companies in 1 year than you can shake a stick at

That is not success, if you can't keep an enterprise going for at least 3 years, you are part of the '95% of all businesses fail within the first three years' factor.  And fail means fails to survive as an ONGOING enterprise.  Frankly, not a bragging point but it does demonstrate what not following the commonly accepted rules of business, what being such an adventurous maverick willing to turn your nose up to standard business practices will get you - one closed business after another after another after another. 

Well, at least the mega corporations of the world will never have anything to worry about with you.  Their dominance is safe.  And the nickname for someone who worked at Dun & Bradstreet is "A D&Ber"
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2009 at 1:03pm
  • Main Entry: suc·cess < =au title="Listen to the pronunciation of success" ="return au'succes04', 'success';" =>
  • Pronunciation: \sək-ˈses\
  • Function: noun
  • Etymology: Latin successus, from succedere
  • Date: 1537

1 obsolete : outcome, result
2 a : degree or measure of succeeding b : favorable or desired outcome; also : the attainment of wealth, favor, or eminence
3 : one that succeeds

If I buy A&B plumbing Inc. to liquidate their stock and purchase their receivables 30 or 40 cents on the dollar, plus all stock and equipment which I would sell off..........then I succeded.....I set out to do a certain transaction and completed that transaction in the full letter of the law.

Look at what scrap yards do.....they buy an old or defective car for $200 - $1,000 , then rip it apart and sell the pieces, they can make up to $ 5,000  on a piece of junk they bought for $ 200..........Buying unhealthy companies with no chance of recovery is profitable for me.

Duck if you enjoy waking up every morning and cleaning carpets and feel good about yourself providing your community with your service , that's good, you're successful.....maybe you dabble with stocks or foreign exchange and make some extra coin there...I don't know.......I need a variety of excitement on my plate to digest every day.....when I pass a new construction site setting up, I offer them containers for a price and then charge them to haul away and sell all the scrap wood, metal, cardboard, glass.....there's money everywhere if you know where to look .

Nightrider
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2009 at 3:15pm
By the way.....Dunn & Brad Street is as valuable as a truckload of manure parked in your driveway on a hot summers day.....They must have called me at lease 3 times/year asking me to update information on companies that don't even exist anymore.....all for $ 499.00 or whatever. What a gimmick they are.....something like a telemarketing company . For the past 2 years, I only use a cell numbers, so they don't call anymore

Nightrider
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2009 at 5:06pm
My business number was unlisted???
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2009 at 12:00am
WOW, this thread is up to over 31,000 views now! Who knew that the Indian readers* of this board were so interested in this machine? LOL

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1230&PID=23201

Edited by Superglide Ken - 21/September/2009 at 12:12am
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>