Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Introducing the NEWEST Rotovac 360!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introducing the NEWEST Rotovac 360!
    Posted: 05/May/2006 at 2:11pm
We sold the RotoVac for a few years and I must admit I talked more people out of it than I attempted to sell one. Now don't get me wrong. In my sincere estimation there is just not a better carpet cleaning system when it comes to soil removal.

I learned early in my career once I got the "I can clean better than you" ego out of my system that the one that removes the most dirt generally is not always the big winner financially.

Time, labour, speed, ease of operation, versatility, impressiveness, multiple functions and customer satisfaction are all other factors to consider.

Stay tuned...you are going to experience very shortly on this site:

Introducing the New RotoVac 360!

If this does not revolutionize our industry I will eat my hat, on video, on this site.

[FLASH WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=325]http://www.rotovac-distribution.com/fla/360-training.swf[/FLASH]

Edited by Carpetologist - 01/February/2008 at 2:20pm
Sponsored Links

Ms Lisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2006 at 3:18pm
Looks awesome! Is it 2"?

Take care,
Lisa
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2006 at 3:21pm
WHY DON'T YOU EVER INCLUDE A PRICE WITH YOUR ADVERTISMENTS...........HAVE YOU BEEN READING MORE MARKETING BOOKS TED..........DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN..INCLUDE A PRICE.............MOST TIMES THE SHOCK OF A STICKER PRICE RAISES MANY QUESTIONS IN THE MIND OF THE BUYER......THUS INCREASES INTEREST ....................EXCEPT LISA.........SHE JUST WANTS THE CIRCUMFRENCE OF THE SHAFT LOL WONDER WHY THAT IS

NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider - 05/May/2006 at 3:24pm
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2006 at 5:15pm
I'm guessing $3500.00
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2006 at 6:35pm
US or Canadian?
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2006 at 6:38pm
Lisa

It is a 1 1/2 inch circumfrence...........mimicking Jack's use of vocabulary.

John

You have priced too high and I hope the manufacture is not reading your estimation.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2006 at 6:39pm
Deal or no Deal $3000.00
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2006 at 6:57pm
Are you a gambler Doug.............pay us $3,000 and I will sell you the first one.........do you feel luck........Deal or no Deal Ermm
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2006 at 7:36pm
Well, how much IS IT???????????????????? ADWA
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/May/2006 at 11:11pm
Honest John.....I do not know as yet. Rotovac is still working out the price to Canada....shipping and all.

It is so new I'm sure they will have a price for their US customers within a few days. I can tell you one thing...I beleive it is a lot lower than what you first thought.

Edited by Adwa - 05/May/2006 at 11:12pm

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2006 at 1:34am
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Well, how much IS IT????????????????????

360 bucks?

Edited by Mr.Mike - 06/May/2006 at 6:03am
I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2006 at 11:45am
John

It's priced low enough so the masses can afford it and priced for the carpet cleaner to look good and make money.

Sticker Thinking

Every one asked what does it cost?  Equipment is design to make money not cost money.  I know of many customers who made a living with a portable, but made money with a Truck Mount.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2006 at 2:45pm

Ted I will start attend mass so I can afford one?

Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2006 at 3:21pm
I'll work on the look good and make money part while Doug is at massBig smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>