Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Are you lads BRAINWASHED?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are you lads BRAINWASHED?
    Posted: 04/April/2004 at 3:43pm

Edited by jackblack
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 4:02pm
I don't think anyone has been brain washed.  They stay on the side of caution with names they no they can trust.  You use a portable, what damage can you do over wet, with a portable you need all the help you can get if you are cleaning dirty, cleaning clean is another story.  How is this being applied?  If using TM and a hydro force with high,heat and pressure how does this product react?  What residues are left. How does it react to a rinse.  It may be good for powerwahing greesy equipment but is it made to be applied to carpets.  If there is a problem is your mad scientest going to stan behind the product if an inspection says it is a cleaning problem like chemspec and Pro Chem?  There is no freebees in this day and age.   I personally am not interested in saving a couple cents here and there to have to spend many dollars later.  This is the opinion of the writer. People you are free to do what you want. It's your money and future. 
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 4:26pm
I asked for an MSDS, can send to info@freshandclean.ca
jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 5:31pm

They have only been making products for carpet cleaning for 35 years.

You really are brainwashed. What you fail to recognize is that there are some very big chemical companies doing private label for YOUR suppliers.

Unless you have been to the lab/factory where your product comes from you can't say sh1t.

I have been inside plants where 1 product was labelled 15 different ways...

I bet you think Canadian Tire makes all their own tires too

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 5:55pm

Since you're the spokesperson for this relativly unknown product and company.........why don't you post some prices and some specs on the product and I'll be the first in line to try it. Is it liquid. is it sold in gallons, cases, drums. Whats the main active ingrediant. You have to tell us something. Push the product.........I for one will give it a go.

NIGHTRIDER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 5:56pm
Well jacksh*t:  Now you have gone and spoiled everything I thought Canadian Tire made their own tires.  But than again I don't buy my tires at Canadian Tire so it dosn't matter.  Please don,t say anthying about santa and spoil christmas.  Is there anyone who private labels Tide.   I would like to save some money.
jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 6:17pm

Nightrider with all due respect. I am not the "spokesperson" But think about it, how many suppliers say just give me your mailing address and I'll send you a few free gallons?

Now I know why they dont do it, because they already know what I just realized. Most carpet cleaners (Not nightrider, jackblack and stanley) are RETARDED  

$hit who know's maybe you are correct nightrider when you said each guy posting has 5 different names they post under which means there is really only 2 or 3 guys here???

Edited by jackblack
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 6:51pm
Jack:  Maybe you should come down off your hyhores before you hyperventilate.  Most cleaners that have been around, have at one time or another had gallons of product that was suppose to be a answer to everything and was not.  NO name and private lable tells me nothing.  But i know for fifty cents I will stay heinz because there are no other kinds with that distinct tast.  So you can do your informmerical all you like but it is not going to work.  It reminds me of as seen on TV so everyone should buy it because it is cheap.  Lets be resonable  a lab can't sell a product they are maunfacturing for someone.  They have to change the chemestry.  Maybe the MSDS will state the one side effect of prolonged exposure to your product is RETARDATION who knows.  But since everyone is already retarded hey what do we have to lose.
jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 7:25pm

Doug

a little off topic but I can tell from the way you write and spell that either English is not your first language or you just not go very far in the Ontario School system. That being said, when you state:

"Lets be resonable  a lab can't sell a product they are maunfacturing for someone.  They have to change the chemestry"

What exactly are you talking about?

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 7:50pm
Well jack I guess I have been exposed to your mircale cleaner.  So being retarded that is the best I can do. Why do people start posts by insulting everyone's intellengence?  My spelling may not be perfect but I at least I get my point accross and I do usually have one.  Unfortunately jack you missed the boat. Oh, did I see you did a job for less than $200.00 Jack did you mislead us with your previous statement?  Surely a man trying to push snake oil would not mislead a mass of retards? Would he?  Jack I am glad you have a portable because you are very small minded to come out and insult everyone or not.
jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 8:01pm

"Jack I am glad you have a portable because you are very small minded to come out and insult everyone or not."

Dude you make so much sense when your write/speak  (insert sarcasm here)

If this is how you speak to customers I hope you clean in my area. While I'm dealing with business owners and educated property managers I think you're dealing with housewives or people who just got off the boat 

Anyway I'm done with you...DOUG YOU'RE FIRED!!!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 8:10pm

Jack  I am glad it is over I was running of things to say. Business owners and educated property managers.  WOW I am impressed with the people you hang with.  All the ones who want everything done for nothing.   Just couldn't resist the last word since I am fired.

You have a good day Jack

I hope it is not to late to salvage it.  You appear to be getting a bit hot under the collar.  You should know me by now.  No offence just had to rattle your chain when I had the chance.

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 9:01pm

Spoken like a true Canadian…you’ve got a good attitude I have to give you that.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2004 at 10:01pm
Meanwhile..back at the ranch..Nightrider is still waiting for some prices and specs on that so called wonder product.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>