Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Just a Few Tips my Mammi Taught me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNitRidrHood. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just a Few Tips my Mammi Taught me
    Posted: 12/January/2006 at 7:03pm
Alka-Seltzer®

• Clean a toilet. Drop in two Alka-Seltzer tablets, wait twenty minutes, brush, and flush. The citric acid and effervescent action clean vitreous china.

• Clean a vase. To remove a stain from the bottom of a glass vase or cruet, fill with water and drop in two Alka-Seltzer tablets.

• Polish jewelry. Drop two Alka-Seltzer tablets into a glass of water and immerse the jewelry for two minutes.

• Clean a Thermos bottle. Fill the bottle with water, drop in four Alka-Seltzer tablets, and let soak for an hour (or longer, if necessary).

• Remove burned-on grease from a pot or pan. Fill the pot or pan with water, drop in six Alka-Seltzer tablets, let soak for one hour, then scrub as usual.

• Unclog a drain. Clear the sink drain by dropping three Alka-Seltzer tablets down the drain followed by a cup of Heinz White Vinegar. Wait a few minutes, then run the hot water.

• Get short-term relief from nicotine withdrawl symptoms. As long as you're not on a low-sodium diet or have peptic ulcers, drink two Alka-Seltzer tablets dissolved in a glass of water at every meal.

• Soothe insect bites. Dissolve two Alka-Seltzer tablets in a glass of water, dip a cloth into the solution, and place the cloth on the bite for twenty minutes.

Sponsored Links

Beatrice West View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatrice West Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2023 at 12:35pm
Alka-Seltzer works as a cleaner primarily due to its effervescent nature and the combination of key ingredients. The tablets typically contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), and citric acid.

'Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh, what a relief it is!

Beatrice West Cleans the Best!
 Post Reply Post Reply