Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Wow that works????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2004 at 9:53pm

I do my carpets every four months....3 years is way to long thats actually nasty....lol....

Who do you think makes the chemicals you use Lee...chemist...lol damn for sure not carpet cleaners....lolololololol

I can tell you there is no residue here...I'd like to invite you over for dinner....we can clean some carpet with what ever off the wall soap you want me too...I'll show you it can be done....

I'm using a truck mount for god sakes.....and even with a portable I could still rinse what ever out....

I'd do a BBQ Steak Crab Lobster Beer and Carpet cleaning

who's in....I'll be like padman....I'll show you....lol

Adwa Princess....Standard Chemicals is all you know.....But I'm sure you mixed a few batches with Ted....yanno that stuff in the front window

I'll use what ever you guys want me to use in a Steam off...and what ever you do with your big fancy name brand soaps...I'll do it with any crap soap...even liquid hand soap....

I'm using a TRUCK MOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Stanley Steamer Truck Mount Carpet Cleaner!!!!!!!

People & Standards You Can Trust
Sponsored Links

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2004 at 9:55pm

TRUCK MOUNT POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I should be in the WWE.......I'd have Millions and Millions of Fans!!

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2004 at 10:17pm

Stanley you are confusing me now.

Are you saying after all that has been said that everything I have been taught that is right to use in your equipment and on carpets is wrong.

That we can chuck all our knowledge out the window as long as we have a truck mount anything goes. Let me know is this right and if it is I will not be a princess and turn into a widow spider and give a tongue lashing to every other reputable person in our industry that has been feeding me this wrong information for 15 years.

I never did imagine that right on this forum I was talking to the smartest most knowledgeable carpet cleaner around. (HE HAS A TRUCK MOUNT!!!)

dyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2004 at 11:32pm
i have 2 tms & i like to have my back coverd by the people who went to school to learn how chems are made not the guy in the back of his van all crazzy i like it when i have a problem that i can  call my dealer & get a anserw to what i can use with certan chems i let them do all the home workon chems so i can fucos on my company & make$$$$$$
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 9:16am

I have a Truck mount...and when you only clean 95% nylon almost anything goes...ok  NO SOAP...I can clean with out pre-spraying just water and a spotter....if the carpet is well maintained it's no problem..

You only know what your taught...baa bbaaa baaa

steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 9:54am

I agree with you Stanley, Soap is soap when your cleaning in the house.

With a good rinse and good suction  any kind of soap will work!!!

Steamdragon the hotter the better.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 10:21am

Stanley, bring back Mr. Steamer your evil twin

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 10:28am

Don't you mean triplets?

Mr. Steamer=Stanley=Steamdragon

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 10:41am

Lee Honestly Stanley and Steamdragon are two different people.

Stanley (Mr. Steamer) is very, very, confident in what he believes and Steamdragon is the same but more on the shy side.   

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 11:25am
You know if people had to post their names on this board  and it became known just how big a threat to this industry they are it would be pretty boring.  Since most of them live in la la land. 
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 3:29pm

You want to know who I am do ya doug....??Ted knows Adwa knows..they can tell you......

They'll tell you I'm cheap....lol

But my work speaks for itself...I don't think I would be in this game so long if I wasn't any good....

I know what I'm talking about...I just don't type the first thing that comes to my fingers...I've spent the time testing researching......I know all aspects of my craft....from the unit to the van to the carpet and the fabric, the birds, the bees, the sycamore trees

I CLEAN CARPET THIS IS WHAT I DO!

MR. STANLEY STEAMER CARPET CLEANER!

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 3:36pm

Originally posted by dyna dyna wrote:

i have 2 tms & i like to have my back coverd by the people who went to school to learn how chems are made not the guy in the back of his van all crazzy i like it when i have a problem that i can  call my dealer & get a anserw to what i can use with certan chems i let them do all the home workon chems so i can fucos on my company & make$$$$$$

If your waiting for the chemical company to bail you out when you screw up ...you're SCREWED...lolololololololololol

I swear sometimes...you guys really make me laugh.....I love it here...

Listen buddy I don't deal with someone in the back of any van...I deal with a chemical company in a great big building...that has a lab...you tell them what you want, the application... or you give them the ingredients and then they make it for you..or they might have something to suit your needs....

This isn't for everyone...so buy off the shelf

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 3:55pm

But Stanley you have to clean your carpets every 4 months!!!!!!!

Real pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2004 at 4:02pm

Stanley, Soap and Hot water! Any soap will do! keeps the

profit high!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>