Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHY ARE YOU IN THE " C C " BUSINESS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/December/2005 at 4:48pm

I can see that remark got to you PapaGator, don't take everything I say to the bank ( you'll go broke ) Last year before I sold I had a private Golf club to do nightly maintenance 7 days/week @ 10,130.00 month

Sounds like alot of money but it cost me money to service the workload, but it was indeed profitable. I personally and employees moved everything ( even moved and cleaned behind the kitchen stoves ) to keep that place clean in fear of losing the contract. I just about kissed their ass to please them, and please them I did, so I understand your situation at the care facility, I'm just playing with your head a little.

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2005 at 6:10pm
Aw gee Nightrider... you had me worried bud. Thought you found a new chew toy in kelpro and forgot all about me! LOL... Shucks man now I'm all warm and fuzzy!!
just swimmin in circles
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2005 at 6:57pm

I think Kelpro hates me........wants me to have sex with his dog............can you imagine the pups he would be stuck with...............

One thing I have to say about Kelpro is that he has a Great looking web site, I have no design skills so maybe when I have to put a site together I'm going to copy his format..........heck I just might copy the whole thing and just change the names and pics.

Do you do complete maintenance at the care facility.

Nightrider

papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2005 at 7:14pm

I am responsible for the total building maintenance. That's nearly 100,000 sq.ft. of Powerbond carpeting, stripping and finishing of all tile floors, windows inside and out as well as total room carbolization upon deaths or moves.Plus, I am also the environmental lead hand here which means I'm responsible for the Hsk/Laundry depts. The building Maintenance is done here only by myself...so actually, you could say I'm "just swimmin in circles"

just swimmin in circles
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2005 at 9:44pm

That is one hell of a responsibility you took on there Papagator, carpet cleaning seems like a wossy job compared to what you've got going there. I'm sure you have a new found respect from all those who read this post..............you have my respect, that's for sure.

It's a funny thing........we really don't know too much about the people who post here and what their background and roots are.

You should post some pics of the facility, I'm sure many would be interested, Great stuff PapaGator.

I suppose you have to use some of the harsher chemicals for clean up, would this green stuff do the trick for you or you have guidelines to follow

Nightrider

papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/December/2005 at 11:00pm
Actually I just started with the encap program. Before that the only product I used was Butchers G-Force #72 which is a "green " product with the accelerated peroxide. Phenominal product. Heard about the encap program and thought I would give 'er a shot. Jury is still out on that one. I like the green products especially here in our facility as not many residents are able to just get up and move if a product is too strong for them... obviously IAQ is a priority in a place like this.Thank You for your vote of confidence...guess I was a little thrown by how this thread started off... tho' it is kinda fun yankin your chain. LOL
just swimmin in circles
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/December/2005 at 6:44pm

Yank away...............these posts are all in fun, you just have to have an open mind and read my posts not as a critique against you but rather as a different perspective of the situation

Nightrider

papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 10:18am
Usually, My mind is so open, the space shuttle could land there.... of course, they also shot a movie about my brain..."Lost in Space".
just swimmin in circles
Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 10:32am

Papagator

Glad to see your participation and glad to hear that you are pleased with the performance of your product. Here is a link to New jersey Department of health in regards to one of the ingredients of acceralted cleaning products

Please read the left side under Hazard Summary and the right side under OSHA exposure limits. if your concern is IAQ then peraps this info might be of interest to you.

Can't wait to hear from Nightrider on this one!

http://www.state.nj.us/health/eoh/rtkweb/1015.pdf

Jim Darling
papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 11:54am
Thanks Jim...  tho being a MSDS sheet..does that warning not refer to the peroxide in its undiluted state? If not, then..now what?  By the way, I have used the Ecogent and found it to be a very good bonnet cleaner but I wasn't too impressed with it as a prespray or an extraction cleaner... maybe I did't use it long enough to properly guage its effectiveness????Do you offer any suggestions?
just swimmin in circles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 1:02pm

PPG

No it is not an msd sheet - it is an informational sheet about health and safety. What is most interesting is the exposure limit set at 1ppm per 8 hours.

Tp put this in perspective if you take any cleaner and dilute it 10 -1 you now have 10,000 ppm. They are saying the safe level of exposure is 1 ppm over 8 hours. Whatever  the %age of peroxide is in your product it is way over this level.

As far as ECOgent, i agree with you on the bonnet cleaning. Our new DFC 105 and DFC 210 are much better cleaners than ECOgent on carpet. If you haven't tried them then you may wish to evaluate them . Take care 

Jim Darling
papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 2:10pm
Thanks Jim for your quick response. If that's true then holy shpit. I will give the DFC a look over for sure. Thanks again... Is it  (DFC) a powder or a liquid?
just swimmin in circles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 2:19pm
DFC 105 is a liquid and DFC 210 is a powder. powder is the prespray and 105 is a liquid in tank cleaner
Jim Darling
papagator View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papagator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 5:09pm
Thanks Again Jim... I forwarded the link to our Health and Safety team member... who would've thought that peroxide could be that dangerous to use? Kinda makes you wonder why it is touted as a "green" cleaner.
just swimmin in circles
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>