Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Ninja 200 or 250?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 7:01pm
Dougie BOY you should learn more about Logical Fallacies
Sponsored Links

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 7:19pm
Whats wrong with a 100 psi machine, if you are trained correctly.  I use a hundred psi machine.  I think its great for furniture.  Going with the topic of this post.  You know that they have a stopper or a seal on the ninja 200 psi pump which you can crack it you want full pressure right up to 250.  Same thing on the 400 psi model, it will go right up to 500 psi.
People & Standards You Can Trust
Tapis Carpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapis Carpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 7:30pm
HA HA HA HA HA  Stanley is here, the other 1/4 of Mr. Steamer.....let's see now Mr. Steamer is banned, that leaves Stanley ( which is also Mr. Steamer) Steamdragon ( which is also Mr. Steamer ) and nightrider. The real Nightrider has no period at the end of the name. Come on Stanley swear at me here too and let's see Stanley go BYE BYE. You have 1 less of you to argue with. Told you that you were just a dumb dumb..........You can never outsmart me. Get any cleaning jobs yet, or are you turning into the Anne Landers of carpet Cleaning. You're always here, you have to pay your rent soon.......better go clean something with your 2 truckmounts......h aha ha ha ha
IF WE CAN'T CLEAN IT / NOBODY CAN
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 7:39pm
Mr. jackblack:  You seemed to have missed the point.  There is a post for portable machines.  But maybe in Oakville a 100psi ninja is not considered a portable.  Who knows? Better yet who really cares.  AS long as you're happy.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 8:10pm

Tapis are you not calling the Kettle black. How many people have you been in here.  Wait don't answer that.

Notice the topic! GOOD!!!!!!!!! Now go play your games in the Post

"I'M STILL STANDING"   you can duke it out there and we won't have to read unless of course we want to.

Thanks

steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 9:12pm

Tapis,

please refrain from mentioning Steamdragon in the same breath as all the other guys.  There is only one of me.  Stick to the topic or shut up.

Steamdragon the hotter the better.
steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 9:14pm

jack from oakville,

i happen to work for servicemaster of oakville on occasion and i use a truck mount to do those jobs.  i never use portable or rotary machine. 

guess I'll see you around town sometime...

Steamdragon the hotter the better.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapis Carpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 10:48pm
hai diplablo si mensononi di casa del notre pas limo de plablo gia rendi ma hostos, cosa di carpeto lavo de meno. Si Mr. Steamer, et Adwa cas quesento fi lavo di carpeto inspection sa flipo ca longo di pia.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 11:05pm

Tapis I can only read english.

If you are using my name in what you are saying I would appreciate it if you could re type in english.

Stay Cool!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapis Carpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 12:30pm
ADWA............ NÃO COMPREENDE O QUE eu DIGO......... demasiado MAU PARA ELA......... a fim COMEÇAR JUNTO COM TODOS NO MUNDO que NÓS DEVEMOS SE COMUNICAR em TODAS AS LÍNGUAS
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 1:13pm

Jack you are not being nice.

I'm hurt  you could of at less picked the French Language. I could of gotten some of my friends to decipher.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 9:12pm
BIEN ADWA....ICI EST Un VERS FRANÇAIS POUR VOUS  JE PENSE Que VOUS ÊTES Une FEMME TRÈS JOLIE ET J'AMERAIS  BEAUCOUP SI VOUS POUVEZ VOLER TOUT L'ÉQUIPEMENT DANS La SALLE D'EXPOSITION De KLEENKUIP POUR MOI.......MERCI.........JACK   NIGHTRIDER
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/April/2004 at 10:48am

Funny guy!!!!!

I might consider that if we let Ted in on it, then we can all make some money.

"OH" I forgot, I just got out of the Penn and I ain't never going back

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/April/2004 at 11:26pm
I don't understand much french, but it sounds to me like an insurance scam.....can I park my two truck in the back...anyone else wanna park their trucks at Ted's????lol
People & Standards You Can Trust
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>