Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Have you noticed??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you noticed??
    Posted: 26/March/2004 at 8:18pm

I've noticed this this forum is getting less and less about carpet care everyday.....I don't see anyone sharing ideas....

So I guess we are all on the same page....who really wants to give away trade secrets (except padman)...

I wish everyone on the forum would post on this....I wish I could get (1) trade secret from everyone on the forum....

10 people making chicken soup...and they all taste different.

I like to be real rough on the pre-inspection...I point out everything...and I give the option to clean or not to clean.......

what do you do???

Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:13pm
Under promise over deliver. Point our each spot and tell them whether or not it will come out, then try to get EVERYONE out.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:13pm
Ya because you don't know how to take out most stains bigshot.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:19pm
put me to the test...I never said I could get stains out....it all depends on what I'm charging....I like your little pot shots.....but you need to step up to the plate son 
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:25pm

Red wine on wool rug.

Easy to any of our techs.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:42pm
well how long has it been there....what type of wool...tread count...details details
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:49pm

Been there for 2 years and has been cleaned once already.

Thick Indian white wool 45kpsi.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:51pm

English wool,  Two months old.

Has already been worked on by the householder with Tide.

Go get the Stain out Mr. Steamer.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:52pm
In a sunny room or not???.....on the traffic lane???and has the customer already tried to clean it??? factors factors...it also depends on how wet the rug got when the wine was spilt, the area could be damaged.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:56pm

Way to avoid the question, you could come back all night with all different kinds of details.

Quit stalling and start thinking 

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 10:59pm
well what ever I say...he'll just say wrong...I'd just use soda water...lol...but all these factor do come into account...it is harder to take out if it's in the sun...or being walked on.
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:02pm

Time to learn.

ROUTINE STUFF for some of us.

How about ink from a ballpoint chewed by the dog and then wiped with a damp cloth by the customer on the same rug???

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:05pm

Bravo young man. You can't ask for more of an honest answer then that.

He will come back with his high tech jargon and you may not like it, but read beneath the lines. I promise you will learn something new and is this not why you posted this subject.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2004 at 11:05pm
I'd use pog...but thats my opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>