Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How to bid a job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenixcarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 2:00am

here is his reply, to the above post.  You all can even read the contract if you want.  I have an email by him stating its ok to start the work, and that the contract is in the mail.

Some people will steal from others, and then brag about it.  Thats ok, the 12 yr judgement record on his credit report will say it all.  Even if he never pays up.  The funny thing is he thinks I wont do it!!!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:39 PM
Subject: Fwd: Contract

Darrel,
       Dude, you got $600 to do very little work.  You know that I had a lot of knowledge about SEO before I met you.  You did fill in a lot of gaps for me, but so did SEO GUY and every other SEO forum I joined. I gave you $600.00 and now I  simply need to spend my money on more important things at this time.  We were still planning to go with you in the near future but you had to take to the open forums and try to threaten to sue me. 

I got news for you pal, we never signed sh*t.  The contract clearly states that signing the contract is a legal agreement.  Save your money, time, and walk away with your cash and remember this experience next time you do this.  $600 is not bad for changing the word phoenix to chicago and stealing my testimonials from my web site.  And Phone training?  You bull sh*tted with me and answered a few questions.  The fact is that you could of kept us as clients.  Try to sue me for $1800 with an unsigned contract. Good luck! This is America, and with out the signature you ain't got sh*t.

p.s. should of had a fax machine and you would of had me by the balls. Too bad. Live and learn!

This is a legally binding contract.  Signing this contract is a legal agreement for both parties to honor.  Failure by either party may result in legal action.

Amendment:  When both parties start to make big money Darrel agrees to show C&Z a good time in AZ!  Sure thing, one big party you pay for airfare....  lol

Signed    _________________________            Signed    ____________________
                Darrel Luth PCCC                                            Matt Zivkovic C & Z

-----Original Message-----
To: mattzivkovic1@aol.com
Sent: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:47:58 -0700
Subject: Re: Contract

Contract Agreement

Between: Darrel Luth of Phoenix Carpet Cleaning Company & The Chambers and Zivkovic Partnership.

Payment Total: $2,400.00 + additional consulting

A. Payment Schedule:
1.      June 1st, 2005.-$600.00
2.      June 15th, 2005.-600.00
3.      July 1st, 2005.-$600.00
4.      July 15th, 2005.-$600.00

B. Late Payments: Darrel can temporally or permanently shut down Chicago-carpet-cleaner.com until payment is made in full.  Darrel retains access to all passwords and security codes that pertain to the website until entire fee is paid in full.  Then they will be given to a Chambers and Zivkovic Partnership representative.

C.&nbs p;The costs associated with the link campaign and hosting for this website will be the responsibility of Chambers and Zivkovic Partnership(C&Z).  Any cost associated with this area shall be reimbursed to Darrel Luth of Phoenix Carpet Cleaning Co. immediately, as long as they were approved through email by (C&Z).

Work to be preformed by Darrel Luth of PCC for the Chambers and Zivkovic Partnership(C&Z).

1.      Build a functioning Rotovac themed website targeting the Chicagoland area with the domain name of Chicago-carpet-cleaner.com.
2.      Build the site using proper and ethical search engine optimization techniques available to the web designer (Darrel).
3.      Educate C&Z on how to update and do minor customizations to the site.
4.      Educated and consult C&Z on how to do search engine optimization and how to increase the link popularity of the site.
5.      Spend a total of 12 hours of phone time fulfilling items #3 & #4.
6.      Will make all attempts in assisting the site, with in reason, to get first page rankings with the major keywords associated with the theme.
7.   Additional phone consultations over the 12 hour period will be due in advance through paypal.  The rate will be $125 per Hour and a half.
8.   Initial payment is to be made through Paypal.

This is a legally binding contract.  Singing this contract is a legal agreement for both parties to honor.  Failure by either party may result in legal action.

Amendment:  When both parties start to make big money Darrel agrees to show C&Z a good time in AZ!  Sure thing, one big party you pay for airfare....  lol

Darrel Luth
Phoenix Carpet Cleaning
480-217-7055
www.phoenix-carpet-cleaning.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:57 PM
Subject: Contract

Please put your last name in the text and add some signature lines.  Also add anything that you want stated in this contract.  Hopefully you like these terms.  Let me know!

Contract Agreement

Between: Darrel of Phoenix Carpet Cleaning & The Chambers and Zivkovic
Partnership

Payment Total: $2,400.00
        A. Payment Schedule:
1.      June 1st, 2005.-$600.00
2.      June 15th, 2005.-600.00
3.      July 1st, 2005.-$600.00
4.      July 15th, 2005.-$600.00

B. Late Payments: Darrel can temporally shut down Chicago-carpet-cleaner.com until payment is made.  Darrel retains access to all pass words and security codes that pertain to the website until entire fee is paid in full.

Work to be preformed by Darrell of PCC for the Chambers and Zivkovic Partnership(C&Z).
1.      Build a functioning Rotovac themed website targeting the Chicagoland area with the domain name of Chicago-carpet-cleaner.com.
2.      Build the site using all search engine optimization techniques available to the web designer (Darrel).
3.      Educate C&Z on how to update and do minor customizations to the site.
4.      Educated and consult C&Z on how to do search engine optimization and how to increase the link popularity of the site.
5.      Spend a total of 12 hours of phone time fulfilling items #3 & #4.
6.      Will make all attempts in assisting the site, with in reason, to get first page rankings with the major keywords associated with the theme.

This is a legally binding contract.  Signing this contract is a legal agreement for both parties to honor.  Failure by either party may result in legal action.

Amendment:  When both parties start to make big money Darrel agrees to show C&Z a good time in AZ! 

Sponsored Links

Phoenixcarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenixcarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 2:27am

Matt,

you might want to check out the law, small claims is all I need, hell maybe Judge Judy, that would be fun.  There is tons of case law regarding e contracting, maybe you should look it up. 

Anyway, this will probably shake your memory.  Dont worry about anything though, I have the resolve to see this through.

This is only one of many emails showing the ongoing work throughout the contract not to mention my phone logs.

I've got plenty, a judgement on your credit will do way more harm to your ability to do business then a settlement.  Think it over and be smart about it this time.

Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 8:52 PM
Subject: Fax number?

Darrel,
     Hi. I was wondering what your fax number is?  Let me know and I will get a signed copy of the contract to you.  We also need to agree on a payment method.  Western Uninon Works, but be a cost on us.  Pay pal works, but will be a cost to you.  Let's figure out something that is fair for both of us.

-Matt
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 8:45am
Someme is on the leading edge. I hope they don't fall off.
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 10:06am
Interesting
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 1:46pm
And they say I lead an interesting life,eh?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 7:12pm
Some people will say anything
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 7:21pm

Ken,

Are you doing web sites under another name?

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 8:00pm
SHWN???
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 8:03pm
Pretty sneaky, eh
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 10:29pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Someme is on the leading edge. I hope they don't fall off.

Doug........your good man........you never miss an opportunity.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 11:31pm
For a jab
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 11:35pm
Yup
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/June/2005 at 7:01am
Ya gotta due what ya gotta due?
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/June/2005 at 12:47pm
Everyone needs a jab now and then
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>