Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How to bid a job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2005 at 12:20pm

I pend the majority of my day making cash and optimizing my websites. 8,000 posts for what?  Every time I make a post my webistes get more powerful, but that is something you would not understand.

When you you learn how to do an estimate we will talk?   The only thing you got growing is your head.

Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2005 at 12:56pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

When you you learn how to do an estimate we will talk?   The only thing you got growing is your head.

Still does not change the fact that you are in love with this forum and I am only here to get more links to increase the strength of my websites.  Oh, and I am estimating jobs just fine, I was just looking for some quality responses. 

8,800+ posts! What the hell do you do all day? Take your old fashion wand, old school marketing and get bent.  There is a new wave of carpet cleaners coming that use state of the art equiptment and real marketing. Carpet cleaning is entering the 21st century and guys like me are on the fore-front.  This forum sucks because of guys like you and ken.  Why not use this forum for what it was intened for?  Share ideas and stories that will help all of us do better business.  You guys just blab back and forth about NOTHING! 

And Ken-Where the hell are my roto glides? May 28th the order was put in.

P.S. Most forum masters don't let people just blab off topic. I would not recommend this forum to anyone.

Illinois Carpet Cleaning - Cleaner
A trusted Lake County, Illinois Carpet Cleaner Company

http://www.Illinois-carpet-cleaning.com
mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2005 at 12:58pm

Doug,

What kind of legitimate business today doesn't even have a website?  Get with it man.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2005 at 1:29pm
Well Mathew, I checked for you.Your order was sent out on June 4th, which is exactly 7 days after you placed it with us. It can take up to 14 days to deliver by postal from here to where you are, so I am sure you will have them by Friday. It always seems to take along time when you are waiting for delivery, but so far your order is taking the normal 2 to 3 weeks we tell people it will take.

Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2005 at 1:44pm
Thanks Ken... I really do want to see how much better the RV can be with your glides.  I talked to my rep at Rotovac about them, and he is waiting to here how they work.  If they work as good as you say you could try to work a deal with them.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2005 at 5:02pm
Mr. Mjzivko: I went to to you webb site. You are right I do not have a webb site as in my service area it is not needed.  I am sure you or who ever designed your webb site did the very best they could from what they had to work with. I will not say anything about site as it speaks for itself.  I will say one thing it kind of reminds me of a Chem Dry comparison at the beginning. 
Just My opinion
mjzivko View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjzivko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2005 at 5:19pm
The first site is an original design that has nothing to do with Chem Dry.  The second site is something I built in an afternoon for almost nothing.  I agree that the second site I built looks like sh#t.  But the fact remaines that both sites make the phone ring and put cash in my pocket with very little money spent. 

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2005 at 5:30pm

Congratulations I am very happy for you and escecially since it is doing for you what it is supose to do. Different areas, population and a host of other things contribute how you must attract potential clients.  Unfortunately there is no magical ad or method of getting tht ad out to everyone works in every location. This new wave of cleaner you talk about and your state of the art equipment and your at the for-front??? I wish you luck. But I think you are more of a FOR-SKIN with your attitude. I seen your picture and the last I seen a head like that it was shook twice and  put away.  That is what I learned at the old school?

Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2005 at 7:46pm
Very entertaining answer you posted there Doug. Getting out of your bush clears the thought process, eh?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Phoenixcarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenixcarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 12:06am

mjzivko,

Here's the deal, I now have all the info I need to proceed forward if you choose to still renig on the web design and search engine marketing contract between us.  I see the website you are now using.  Eventhough it is not the one I designed, you incorporated what I have taught you.  And even more you are bragging about it in this forum.  You have told everyone how good you are doing with your site so I can prove that you are just trying to renig on our contract to get out of paying me.  Here is a copy for all to see.

I will be willing to forgive the 2 remaining invoices, since you wont be using the site I built, but that is my final offer.  I'll expect the invoice you have by the 17th of June, 2005.  If not I can easily proceed for a summary judgement, I dont know if youll ever pay if I get one, but atleast your credit will reflect it, and it wont be easy for you to do this to someone else.

Darrel,
        Bad news.  Me and partner are going broke.  We shut down the site because we can't pay you today.  Keep the $600.00. We do have a site that is getting good calls, but is not nearly as good as chicago-carpet-cleaner.com, but we simply don't have the cash.  My partner doen't seem to get it like I do, but he and I agree that we have to wait to pay you.  So rather than you shutting down the site I did  it. Once we can pay down some of our debt we will get back with you.  I will send $50 to cover the host fee that you spent in your name. 

-----Original Message-----
To: mattzivkovic1@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:54:52 -0700
Subject: Re: statcounter

Matt,

I just did a search for the following phrases at MSN.COM the third largest search engine and you where # 1 for these listings.

chicago carpet cleaner
carpet cleaning chicago
illinois carpet cleaning
illinios carpet cleaning

Congrats man, this is a good start!

Darrel Luth
Phoenix Carpet Cleaning
480-217-7055
www.phoenix-carpet-cleaning.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenixcarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 12:07am
Sorry I had to post something like this here guys, but just had to get through to him.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenixcarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 12:21am

Wow this is cool. Really hope it doesnt come down to this but did you all know that once you get a judgement in Illinois and hire a collection attorney or service the debtor has to pay for those costs as well!

http://www.keynote-collections.com/legislation.htm

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 12:42am

WOW, Very entertaining...........I love it when the guy with brains wins the arguement, just goes to show you anyone can pretend to be someone he's not on the net, but truth and wisdom always prevails.

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2005 at 12:49am
Nobody pretends here, do they?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>