Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

the most stupid name

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the most stupid name
    Posted: 27/May/2005 at 11:03am

Karpet Krap Kleaner

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
Sponsored Links

Rick/Magic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick/Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2005 at 10:49am
how about dressing in army green and calling your company "Carpet Comando"...that might be just stupid enough to work...LOL
25 years of cleaning carpet
and my back hurts
N...1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N...1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 11:23pm

I called you Sears Bit&%h

we all know you love being a Bit/&h

N1

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 6:29pm

We are adults, we SHOULD be able to post without the foul language.

Remember using a bbs is a privilege not a right!

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
dontlikedennis View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontlikedennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 6:04pm
ok back to dumb names how about "FRESH n clean" ??? LOL it sounds more like a name for a douche

Edited by dontlikedennis
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Steamer is right Adwa.........I'm not sure if the sequence of events are correct.........but he was banned because he used foul language, and now it is acceptable practise............When Steamer's right..............he's right

Nightrider

Your right......Nightrider and so is Steamer........don't forget me I am right also.  We were a young board then and listened to other board host for advise.  The best advise we got to running a BB was from Padman.  We swear.....even I do sometimes but it is the content in which the swearing is directed that is the problem.   I spent many hours adding those little stars and dots to these words for you guys to use in an acceptable way.  This board is monitored at best every day and there is deleted content removed all the time whether you notice or not. Acceptability of foul language Nightrider various with every individual.  I have heard worse crap on TV then I have here. I do know one thing for sure......that if I miss something I will no doubt hear about it the next day.

Peace Out!!!!!!

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Originally posted by Adwa Adwa wrote:

Steamer I can't even remember why you got banned........but I'm sure it wasn't nothing small.
Nightrider called me a no good bum... living off the crumbs from sears... something along that lines...

so I told him to PHUCK off...  just as plain as I just typed it now... but I used an F instead of PH..

I was banned

I was attacked...I defended and I was banned BULL sh*t if you ask me..

looking back it would be better if I was banned... I wouldn't have wasted my time posting and could have got more work done

but now everyone here is allowed to swear attack and carry on

I think it's all about carrying on now

Rick/Magic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick/Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 3:39pm
"living off the crumbs of sears"...I remember someone posting that...
25 years of cleaning carpet
and my back hurts
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 3:06pm

Steamer is right Adwa.........I'm not sure if the sequence of events are correct.........but he was banned because he used foul language, and now it is acceptable practise............When Steamer's right..............he's right

Nightrider

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 3:03pm
Steamer.........you have to let go man........you are not the only one anymore.........we had to ban what's he's name.......I forgot him already.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 11:41am

Originally posted by Adwa Adwa wrote:

Steamer I can't even remember why you got banned........but I'm sure it wasn't nothing small.
Nightrider called me a no good bum... living off the crumbs from sears... something along that lines...

so I told him to PHUCK off...  just as plain as I just typed it now... but I used an F instead of PH..

I was banned

I was attacked...I defended and I was banned BULL sh*t if you ask me..

looking back it would be better if I was banned... I wouldn't have wasted my time posting and could have got more work done

but now everyone here is allowed to swear attack and carry on

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 6:38am
I know he ripped a rather large hole in anyone who crossed him???Guitar

Edited by doug
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2005 at 12:33am
Did you insult Ken? Nevermind, I guess if you got banned for that, Ken would be the only one left here
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2005 at 11:54pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>