Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The New Waldo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:25am
Nightrider you have a thing with cutting down a man to his orignal size. That can't be good for their ego.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:28am
I weight more than willy...lol
www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:29am
Nightrider is really the guy from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:30am

I'll cut anything down if and when confronted only, right now I'm only kidding.........I don't even know Willy, and he has done nothing to me, I'm sure he's a great guy, he seems that way according to his posts

Nightrider

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:31am
So do alot of carpet cleaners Steamer. I think the point was a combination of weight and muscle in Willie's case.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:33am

Steamer, it's no wonder you weigh more than Willy.....'cause you have SUCTION, STEAMER, SECONDGEN,KOOL-AID, I-STEAM & PROBABLY 2 OR 3 OTHERS LIVING INSIDE OF YOU........KEEP THAT UP AND YOU'LL JUST BE TALKING TO YOURSELF ALL NIGHT

NIGHTRIDER

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:34am
I also have not met Willy, I am only going by rumors, for all I know he could be short, bald and have a belly.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:35am

I'm good at it...

I'm nightrider too... don't forget

www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:37am
And I'm Steamer
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:38am
If you could imitate Nightrider you will be the Master of Deception.

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:41am
That is a tough one
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:42am
nightrider is one of a kind thank gawd!
www.mr-steamer.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:54am

We're all one of a kind.........that's what makes us all unique, can you imagine if we were all Kenny..............who would buy our glides,

Nightrider

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2005 at 12:56am
Ken doesn't even know who he is half the time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>